Chapter 24

"We'll be landing in Seoul soon please make sure your seat belt is on and thank you for choosing us for flying." Looking out of the window the clouds began to disappear and the city of Seoul was below us "Jeon are you ready to finally be home?" I glanced towards my manager Elsa, and grabbed my necklace "No, I'm a little scared." She looked towards me confused and I turned back towards the window "The person I love, he lives here and I'm nervous I'll become to shy to talk him again." She gasped and leaned towards me "You love someone!" I chuckled a little and looked towards the woman and nodded "Its a long story, it was before we met. I had a crazy year before I went over seas." She shook her head sitting back in her chair "I don't think I can believe that you're such a calm and mature woman!" Memories of when Lay and Lee kidnapped me came to mind and I softly smiled towards my manager if only she knew. I wonder what everyone is up to, I haven't talked to them in so long. I was only suppose to be over seas for six to 12 months but it ended up being two years, I wonder how everyone is doing I regret cutting them all out would things be different is I didn't get mad at them? Has Yugyeom become an idol? I wonder if he's gotten any taller, is he still a closet emo? Ah its been two years and he's still always on my mind

Walking through the airport I got butterflies being back in South Korea, "Koda! Koda!" My eyes widened a bit when I looked to see a huge crowd of people and cameras everywhere "Elsa what's going on?" I looked towards her confused and she smiled and pointed towards the crowd "Your fans are welcoming you home." I looked back over shocked and I quickly bowed as their cheers were loud "You've become quiet popular during your stay over seas I suppose this would be a shock." I nodded agreeing with Elsa's statement and I stepped a little closer to her and once we got through the crowd and to the van I was once again surprised when I got into the van "Chanyeol! Beakhyun!" I gasped and quickly hugged them both as they laughed "Its been a while of course we had to pick you up!" I sat down still surprised to see them and I laughed a little and hugged Chanyeol once again "I can't believe you're actually here! I've missed you guys so much! How's everyone else?" They laughed a little and Beakhyun leaned over and handed me a brown box "They've all been well this is from Xiumin and Chen." I smiled and took the box from him opening it up I cheered and jumped around a little "Lettuce wraps!!" They all laughed and Elsa turned around from the front seat "Koda today you have off is there anywhere you'd like to go?" I had already shoved my face with a lettuce wrap and I looked up towards her and she smiled trying not to laugh "I'll take that as you just want to go home?" I nodded and finished my bite "Thank you Elsa make sure to get some rest as well, I hope all of your things have been delivered to you new apartment." She turned back around and I continued to eat and talk with Chanyeol and Beakhyun.

Getting to my apartment I welcomed the two in and I saw around 26 boxes "Are these all the things from overseas that you got?" I nodded and walked over towards one of the boxes to see the name Yugyeom and I sadly smiled "I got everyone gifts." I whipped my hand across his name and they walked over "Have you two been talking?" I shook my head and took a deep breath and turned towards them "Do you guys still live next door? I got you all gifts as well." They smiled and we looked for their names, I got Chanyeol a guitar and some other music things, while I got Beakhyun some action figures as well as some sweatshirts since its an inside joke that I always steal them. As they were looking through all of the gifts my phone started ringing and I looked to see it was Mr. Park "Excuse me guys I'll be right back I have to take this." They nodded and I ran off into my room and answered the phone "How is it being back home? You're picture from the airport are already all over the internet." I laughed a little and looked around my old room "It defiantly feel good to be back, but um I was wondering about" He finished my question "Ah the boys? They are actually an idol group belonging to String, JB and Junior's duet didn't work out well and then the rest of the boys followed them into the same career." I smiled feeling happy that Yugyeom achieved his dream "Would you like to see them? I can call Junior." I panicked once he asked that "Ah no! I'm fine thank you though" He sighed and I lowered my head "I'll call them and tell them you've arrived I think all of you have some things to talk through, especially a certain boy that has the same necklace as the one you're wearing right now." I grabbed me necklace and sadly smiled "Okay, I'll talk to you later sir." He hummed and I hung the phone up and walked back to my living room "Koda!" I looked up to see the rest of the boys "Guys!" I ran over and we went into a group hug "I can't believe you're finally back its been forever!" I giggled and Chen whined once we all sat down I grinned and jumped around a little "This feels like old times! I've missed all my friends it was so boring in the states~ I was to nervous to talk to anyone and my work scheduale was crazy!"