Chapter 3~~

"Here dry off." Justin offered me a towel but I was lost in my thoughts "Koda come on you have a weak immune system if you don't dry off properly you'll get sick." He started drying off my hair and suddenly I felt my eyes started to water why is he taking care of me all of a sudden I don't understand all of this, "Justin I just called my parents they won't be back for another 4 months so feel free to stay here as long as you need." I looked over towards Tate do his parents normally leave him here for so long? That must be lonely especially living in such a big house. "Koda I set a room up for you, its next to mine its usually the guest room but we can call it yours now." He walked over and smiled at me and I quickly looked away embarrassed if I know Justin I know he told Tate about what happened and that smile would mean he pities me "There all dry! I should be a professional hair drier!" I took the towel off of my head and I stood up grabbing my lion from the counter "There's machines that do that." He gasped and covered his heart, stop Justin stop trying to make me feel better "Is my sister actually being sarcastic?" I went to punch him and he quickly closed his eyes but I grabbed his chin and whipped some of the dry blood off I'm sorry Justin I should had done a better job "Just put something on that I'd hate to have an ugly twin."

I walked past him and looked towards Tate bowing my head I went upstairs and changed out of my wet clothes and into my pjs grabbing my lion I sat on the comfy bed and sighed as thoughts raced through my mind but my emotions seemed to be cut off "Grandpa its going south again I can already tell." I looked up towards the celling and I fell down onto the bed "Knock knock Koda." I looked over to see Justin and I sat up "Yes?" He walked over and sat down and it was quite for a few seconds I knew he was trying to find words "I'm sorry I never realized what was going on." I didn't reply not because I didn't want to but because I didn't know what to say I was happy that he didn't know but now I just feel guilty "H-How long did he..?" I bawled up my fist as I suck back anything that might slip "Its fine I'm glade you didn't realize that's what I was hoping for dummy, you really think I would let you deal with that?" He looked towards me with tears already falling and my heart froze over if he sees me cry now guilt will cloud over him so the next thing is to smile and that's exactly what I'll do "Aigoo Justin you're suppose to be the younger one out of the two of us right? So wouldn't you think its normal for the older sibling to look out for the younger one? Don't be sad its over now and no one got hurt see look I'm smiling so there's no reason for you to cry!" He tackled me into a hug and I tensed up a bit in pain I haven't been hugged in a long time "You are hurt though! You've been hurting for so long while I was having fun! How is that fair Koda how?!" I brushed through his hair as I tried to comfort him without breaking down "Listen Justin nothing can break me understand? I'm still here so that means I'm not hurt correct? Don't you dare feel guilty about having fun those memories you'll hold onto forever." He sat up and looked towards me I was the one who hurt you first by killing the ones we were closet too "B-But I wanna have fun w-with you t-to! I-I want y-you to be friends w-with my friends! I-I want to hang out with you a-and them!" He cried hard and hugged me again and I tilted my head and took a deep breath don't you dare be weak Koda, Justin needs you to be strong right now.

"Hey that's nothing to cry about I'm already hanging out with them, you know Jimin and Tate are in the same class as I? Plus Trevor and Jin talked to me after school today we're friends so no need to cry we'll make super fun memories." He sat up and whipped his tears and I laughed a bit as I helped him I don't trust them Justin but if you want I'll be their best friend "We're twins so we'll stick together no matter what okay?" He puffed his cheeks out and nodded "But I'm tired so can you please go?" He looked towards me and I faked a smile please I can't be strong forever "Fine, fine I'll see you tomorrow." I saluted him and he walked out as soon as the door closed my smile dropped and I narrowed my eyes a bit I don't know why but I was really mad seeing his wounds heal so quickly he was able to cry and then smile while my mind filled with reasons why mine can't heal like that. Standing to my feet I walked downstairs to get a glass of water standing by the counter I spun the glass around as the conversation ran through my head ' I-I want to hang out with you a-and them!' I scoffed a bit and suddenly a tear fell quickly whipping it away more fell and I sat down as I kept whipping my eyes "I'm so sorry Justin." But I can never be like you I can't smile and be care free I-I'm broken and I'm something that can never be fixed because I've hurt people.. I'm nothing m- "Its okay." I felt strong arms wrap around me and I looked over to see Tate "Its okay to cry, you're not weak you're just venting." He pulled me into his chest and started to pet my hair and I felt my body trembling "Its all gonna be okay now." I saw a crowd of laughing people and I shoved him away stumbling to my feet I whipped my tears "I'm not crying." I whipped at my face and grabbed the glass of water "Thank you for letting us stay here." I bowed and turned away from him "You know eventually you'll learn we're not bad people." I glanced towards him as my dam of emotions tapped itself back up "I understand the pity but just focus on Justin." Going back upstairs I covered my face and hit my head against the door "Why would you cry?"