Chapter 21

It's the day before Jimin leaves for Busan at first I was going to ignore him because I thought it would be easier that why, after all I'm loosing my best friend and I can't even talk to the one I love the most because I've hurt her to much already, she thinks she's slick but I know she's constantly asking Junior about me while he's working with her to train the new student coincil, I'm worried she's taking on to much I mean with her top scores, auditioning, modeling, the thing with her father, and now student council? She tells everyone she's fine but they don't know her like I do when she's tired she scrunches up her nose when she laughs and her blinks tend to get slower.

"Yah Kim Tate how dare you try to skip out on being with me for my last day." I sat up from my bed surprised to see a pissed off Jimin, he quickly walked over and I thought he was going to slap me upside the head but he hugged me and without my permission it was as if my heart broke and I finally realized he's leaving, standing up I hugged him back as a few tears fell "How am I suppose to dance in peace knowing you hide everything in that heart of yours? Are you ever going to talk to Koda again or am I the only one who you're going to talk to?" He let go of me and I whipped my tears as I sat back down on my bed "Why can't you just dance here.." He laughed a bit and he sat down on my desk chair "Because I'm doing something I really love, it won't be for long I'll move back here if I don't like it. Hey you never know maybe I'll go into the K-pop business like what the others are thinking of doing though I have no talent for singing."

We laughed a bit and I shook my head Jimin always pushes himself way to much, he's just like Koda in that area never satisfied with where they're at and always pushing ahead to be better. "Koda's going to be starring in a music video, she also got an invite from NET but she said she doesn't want to go there." I nodded as I let the words process "She's really nervous, actually it was weird the other day we were practicing together and she drew the little elephant on the mirror. I asked her why she did it but she just avoided the question she's such a weird girl." My eyes widened and I looked towards him shocked as the memories passed through my head,

"And if you want get to know us more it will only just take time, we'll never abandon you."

"Forever together?"

"Forever together.."

"Watch this."

"I have an elephant on my arm!"

"Ele Tate!"

Tearing up I smiled a bit "I really am a horrible person..." I promised Koda I'd be there for her forever but the moment she was hurt and the moment she went to Yugyeom I abandoned her, at the formal she even let me decide what to do and I still left her, "What does that story have to do with you being a horrible person?" I looked towards Jimin and he was raising his eyebrow I had a seeking suspicion he already knows about the Ele Tate promise Koda and I made a long time ago but he's been like this recently, always making me remember such good times with Koda is he trying to torcher me? "No reason I just can never keep a promise." He leaned back and hummed "I think you beat yourself up to much Tate."

I coughed out a laugh while I looked at him as if he was crazy, I beat myself up to much? "Dude no way I don't spend hours dancing or studying, you beat yourself up way more then me." He shrugged his shoulders "That's your opinion, but in MY opinion you're the one who beats him self up to much, you know why?" I shook my head and he snapped his fingers "You hold onto all the bad stuff and never let yourself have a break, its like you're trying to punish yourself and make yourself miserable." I laughed a bit as I rocked my head back and fourth "Tae are you scared to love Koda?" I felt as if my heart stopped and I looked down towards my hands I still remember the feeling of having her so close to me "I'm terrified."

I looked towards him and shook my head a bit as I thought about all the things about Koda that I love "Can you please just give me something?" He stood up and walked towards me grabbing my shoulder "I think I've already given you something to lead you on the right path, I can't tell you what to do." I nodded and stood up and hugged him "I'll see you soon, I'll also call you once I get settled in." I nodded and we let go of each other "Can I ask you one thing though Tate?" I nodded a bit curious of what he wants to ask me "Koda's still a kid, she holds onto guilt and is afraid of loosing people. Even if she doesn't have the same feelings for you just please still be her friend.. She needs that since you were her first friend. Plus she sees you as a big brother don't just leave her in the dark." I hesitated and he rubbed his neck "She's clumsy and a total mess, she acts strong but behind close doors she's not." I already know that, but why does she need Yugyeom more then me? She sees me as a big brother so shouldn't she count on me more?