Chapter 23

We were all at Tate's house and the atmosphere was heavy, as we all looked towards Juniors parents. They had requested for all of us to come here without Koda figuring out, and all of us had a feeling it would be about Koda's future and the overseas trip. Even Jimin came back from Busan, I had picked him up from the train station and while we were walking to Tate's house I explained to him that Koda is denying the opportunity to stay with us. He didn't seem surprised as he went on to tell me how much she cares about me and how it would be a shock if she actually accepted. "Yugyeom." I looked towards Juniors father and he lowered his head into a bow "I'm sorry for asking this but please leave Koda." My eyes widened and Justin sat up "Are you crazy! All Koda thinks about is Yugyeom! He's her everything!" Juniors father sighed as he waved for Justin to sit back down "We know that, its that exact reason as to why we're asking him to leave her. Listen you're all talented young people and this is a big opportunity for Koda, everyone in the entertainment industry that I have talked to believes that Koda can go on to do many great things including dancing, and even possibly acting. With that in mind she needs proper training she can't just get by with talent alone."

The room got quiet as we all looked around "Yugyeom out of everyone here you know the best just how talented she is, don't let her waist it." My stomach didn't feel well and my heart was heavy, grabbing my necklace I took a shaky breath "Do you think this will work? Are you positive this won't break her?" Juniors parents lowered their heads and Tate scoffed and we looked towards him "Yugyeom are you that selfish? To keep Koda back?" My eyes widened and Jimin stood up and grabbed Tate by the jacket "Tate! Don't say that stuff, why are you acting like this?" Tate ripped Jimin's hand away and he stood up "Stop holding her back, you're just a pillar she needs to get over." I lowered my head as tears filled my eyes and BamBam grabbed my shoulder as did Jackson in order to comfort me. "Yugyeom please. We promise to protect her and make sure she won't get hurt, weve also talked to her other friends and they've all agreed to help her through this tough time." Trevor shook his head a little "Wait wouldn't we be the ones comforting her through this?" Junior cleared his throat "We all know Koda, she's quick to figuring out things and she knows Yugyeom wouldn't just leave her. If we do this she's more then likely to cut us out."

We all looked towards Justin and he quickly took a deep breath and we all say he was trying not to cry "I want my sister to become successful, Juniors parents are right she needs proper training." He looked towards me and gave me a sad smile "Yugyeom I'm sorry for asking you to do such a thing but please, break up with Koda." That pit in my stomach grew and a few tears fell so I quickly whipped them away and softly nodded my head "O-Okay." The room was tense once again so I stood up and tucked my chair in "I'll be leaving first." Jimin was about to stop me but I quickly left and a few more tears fell down my face, I grabbed the necklace and I scoffed as I whipped my face "How am I suppose to break up with the person I love?"

Once I got home I slumped onto my bed as I covered my face with my arm I was trying to come up with a way to break up with her but each time I tried to think of a way I'd instantly want to tell her it was a joke and pull her into a hug. My phone started ringing so I pulled it out to see it was Koda face timing me, my heart twisted and I hesitantly answered to see her holding a pencil "Gyeomie! Its cram session!" She spun around and I softly smiled and sat up "Don't tell me you haven't studied at all for these test?" She grinned and twirled her pencil around "I have I just wanted to see you!" Don't say that You're just going to make it harder "Ah is that so?" She didn't nodded and she was looking at me with a confused look "Yugyeom are you okay?" I had to use all of my strength not to cry and I nodded my head and stood up and walked over to my desk "Of course, lets get to studying." She softly nodded probably still worried, during the cram session I couldn't help but not study I was just focused on her, a few times I had to look away to whip away my tears but I have to enjoy this because it might be the last time we study together "Koda?" She looked towards me with a smile "I love you." Her cheeks went red and she leaned towards her phone "Yugyeom, I love you." I smiled and the pit in my stomach grew, I'll have to do it tomorrow or I'll never do it.