The Beginning

*RING* *RING* I sat up and looked around a bit confused when I saw students leaving checking the clock I saw it was time to leave school whipping my eyes I stood up and yawned "Geez Koda you can't even be excited on your own birthday?" I looked towards a few girls in my class and shrugged my shoulders "I don't see the big deal with birthdays its not like anything significant happened on this day." They giggled and hug each other "Yes! Your brother was born! Oh Koda we were meaning to ask you if you could invite us over to his birthday party?" I swung my back pack over my shoulder "Not going to his party, I'm actually having friends over at my house." They frowned and stopped smiling "Well that's no fun, goodbye Jeon." I waved them off and put my head phones on walking down to my locker I saw Justin surrounded by friends and he was laughing and wrestling around with them, switching my shoes out I walked passed them I was still mad at him for suddenly disappearing and I wanted to leave this school as soon as possible so everyone will stop trying to be kind to me to get into my pants.

"Yah Koda! Can you get some beds ready? Yugyeom and a few others are coming over!" I turned back around and he was smiling towards me "I'll be having 10 people over, please sis I'll pay you back~" I nodded and turned back around pulling my phone out I went into my group chat "My brothers going to have friends over TT looks like our plan to sleep downstairs is ruined." I got a reply rather quickly "Really? I thought Justin wouldn't be there? Know I have to change my nighttime clothes~ Koda why couldn't you have told us sooner!" My eyes darkened and I put my phone back in my pocket and got home to see it was empty going up to my room I changed into sweatpants and a baseball shirt, grabbing my hat I ran back downstairs and went outside getting on my bike I went to the grave sight, my grandparents passed away in a car accident. A drunk driver hit us straight on it was raining pretty hard so my grandfather couldn't see him coming but once he heard the horn he risked his life to save me, I was the only one to survive and we were in a pretty deserted area so I had to walk about 6 miles in the pouring rain to get help. It was the night of the festival I had been begging them to take me for almost 3 months for what? For a stuffed lion and death? My grandma was against it but my grandpa was the one who stuck by me and we ended up going.. It was my fault I killed them.. I'm a murderer and someone who's hurt others.. Maybe I should have just let Lay kill me or rape me I deserve everything I'm handed.. Ever since that night I've been terrified of the rain and anything to do with cars I usually just take the bus if I absolutely need to but the most of the times I walk or ride my bike.

Once I got to the cemetery I walked to my grandparents and sat down the flowers I brought last time were still good I just fixed them up a bit "Grandma, Grandpa I'm turning 13 today and guess what? This will be the first time I'm having friends over, I mean its only two people no where near the amount of friends Justin has but still I'm hopefully making you proud by keeping my friends.. I want to make sure everyone has a good time so I've planned everything and really fun games as well. I hope I won't be awkward or rude its a little hard to smile since you guys have left.. I still remember when ever it was our birthday you'd come to our house early and make our favorite desserts and wake us up to the smell. Grandpa would carry us over his shoulder down the stairs while singing happy birthday Justin and I really look up to you grandpa we want to be as strong as you, and grandma we want to be as smart as you. I'm actually the 2nd ranked student though I have a problem with staying awake during the classes so that means I usually self study at home but I don't mind that's how I learn the best." I looked towards the sun and stood up and bowed "Thank you for letting me talk with you again today, I'll see you guys soon love you."

I went back home and got ready for my party along with setting up beds for Justin, our parents won't be home so that's why we're allowed to have friends over I actually bought them a trip to a hot springs just for this occasion. Once I was done setting up I looked around proud as a small smile reached my lips I was finally getting excited for my birthday party, getting a text I looked down to see it was from my friends "Koda when is Justin coming home?" I was confused by that question so I decided to call Justin "Sup?" I sat down on the couch "When are you going to be home?" He hummed and I heard some people talking in the background "We're waiting for a few more people to arrive and then we're heading that way, we decided to just hang out there so I'm guessing an hour." I hummed "Alright see you then." I hung up and texted my friend going to the kitchen I looked in the fridge to see my perfectly made lettuce wraps and cake smiling I jumped around a bit I rushed up stairs and sat at my desk and starred out the window to wait for my friends while I was listening to music, singing and dancing. If my grandpa is right which he always is if I have company on my brithday I'm sure to be happy for the rest of the year!