Dance for You (Naomi X Seth Rollins)

A/N: I am excited to write this one, because first I love Naomi and second I have never shipped them before. In all my stories, he's been the bad guy. So, I hope you all like this one! This one is for ShaylaTenia13 hope you like it..

Naomi's POV

It's our three year anniversary and I wanted to do something special for Seth.

I knew he was coming home soon and I put on a seductive outfit for him. He deserves to be treated sometimes. I want to spice things up in our relationship.

I looked in the mirror and adjusted my outfit. He's not going to be able to keep his hands off of me when he sees me in this outfit.

Bae likes when I wear next to nothing

Bae likes when I wear next to nothing. I had a pole installed in our bedroom, cause tonight im gonna dance for daddy.

"Trin.. I got the Mexican food you like from Plaza Azteca. I got you seafood chimichangas."  Seth yelled walking upstairs. I wasn't thinking about the food, just him.

I stood in my high heels, when he walked into the bedroom. "Whoa.. Trinity." Seth said, dropping the bag of food. His jaw dropped when he saw me standing there. "Baby... you look hot."

I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "Thanks bae..."

"Oh shit... you installed a pole. Wow, Trinity.." he said, looking at the pole. I grabbed his hand and lead him to his seat so he could enjoy the show. I handed him a stack of ones.
I turned on Beyoncé's dance for you.

I climbed on the pole and swung around it a few times. I felt confident and attractive that I was dancing for my man.

Seth came over to me and throw ones on me and that shit felt sexy as hell.

"Yess.. baby keep throwing money!" I said, looking at him. It felt good to have the crisp ones thrown on my skin.

I did a split on the pole and different tricks.

"Trin

"Trin... you're sexy fucking sexy.." Seth said, stroking his dick  through his pants. I couldn't  wait to fuck my husband.

I was upside down on the pole and I took off my top. I moved down to the bottom and started twerking.

"Dance on me baby!" Seth said, and I straddled his lap. I kissed on his neck while dancing on him.

"I love you Daddy.." I said,giving him a lap dance. I could tell he was ready to Fuck cause I could feel his hard dick in his sweats.

"I love you more.." he pushed my thong to the side and pulled out his dick. I adjusted myself so I slid down on his dick.

"Mmm.. I Love your pussy bae.." Seth said and I couldn't help it but I loved when he calls me bae.

I rode his dick to the music. I had Beyonce on my playlist and she was holding me down. We started kissing and he stopped to say, "Happy anniversary wife.."

We've been through so much and so many people tried to break us up. I love my husband and I'm not going anywhere.

I worked my pussy grinding harder on me and riding him fast. I held on to his shoulders. I love fucking him a chair. "Fuckk Colby!!"

"Yesss Trinity!! Ride my dick just like that!" He groaned.

He grabbed my neck and choked me like I like it. His nasty ass wants to cum hard that's why he did that.

My body shook and I came so hard for a moment I couldn't hear anything. Colby came hard inside of me and I didn't even tell him to pull out cause it was so good.

"Damn I love when you choke me." I said, kissing him.

"Yeah cause you cum hard on my dick cause you're a nasty girl.." Colby said.

"Happy anniversary bae! I love you so much."

"I love you more Mrs. Lopez."