I Can Make It Better (Romasha)

This is my for one of favs!!! I hope you enjoy this ! TheLegitEmpire 💕💕

Sasha's POV

After our match I took a shower and put on my nurses outfit. What I have with Roman is simply fucking. We meet up after shows and fuck. It just makes things easier for me.

Roman came in limping and rush over to him. "Mr. Reigns.. are you okay?"

"Yes Nurse Mercedes.. I'm okay. But I have this pain right here." He sat on the couch and pointed to his dick.

I licked my lips wanting to taste that big ol dick. "Well sir I need to take a closer look at it. Can you give me access to the problem area?" I asked, getting on my knees. I put my hair up into high ponytail.

"Umm Yeah.. are you sure you're supposed to be doing this? Is the doctor coming?" Roman asked.

"The Doctor is off.. you can make an appointment with The Boss, but tonight you have me nurse Mercedes. I'll take good care of you." I said, watching him take out his dick. My mouth watered for him.

I quickly started stroking his dick and he got hard instantly. Then I swallowed his dick. I'm not playing with his ass and I'm going to make big daddy cum.

I slurped all over that juicy dick and made those noises that turn him on so well.

"Damn babygirl... for a nurse you sure do know how to suck dick...oh my god Mercedes." He groaned, while looking at me skillfully suck his dick and play with his balls.

His words excited me. "Mmm.. thank you daddy." I said, continuing to suck the hell out of his dick. I was enjoying pleasure him so much. I could feel my pussy getting wet underneath my skirt.

"Mmm... so good baby!!! I love your mouth." He yelled, and without warning he started cumming down my throat. I swallowed his salty cum and positioned myself on his dick.

"My pussy will make you feel even better. You won't be limping when you walk out." I kissed on his neck, while riding the dick.

I couldn't deny that I loved fucking him. I love what we have.

Roman bounced me on his dick. "Oh I know nurse Mercedes... your pussy does the trick each time." Roman said, in that husky voice. Damn, this man is fine.

He stood up with me still on his dick and walked around while he bounced me on his dick. "Fuck!!! I love when you do this daddy!! Keep fucking me like this!" I cried out. He was so damn strong and he was going ham on my pussy.

I swear my eyes were rolling in the back of my head on how good his dick is. He knows how to please me and me cum all over that juicy Samoan dick.

Roman placed me on the top and kept giving me those bomb ass strokes making my pussy cream. "Shit!!! Daddy I'm cumming !" I said, cumming so hard on his dick.

"Fuck baby!!" He said, while exploding in my pussy. He kissed me on the lip. "When is my next appointment?"

"Oh you're ready for the boss Doctor Sasha Banks will see you next week. I'll let her know you're expecting her." I said.

"Mmm... perfect babe."