Crazy In Love (Sasha Banks x Dean Ambrose)

I hope y'all are enjoying these one- shots.
I love this ship, but I've never really wrote anything for my loves!! They are like my two favorites 💕💕💕 enjoy LegitAsylum

Sasha's POV

My girls helped me kidnap Dean. He was my stupid ass ex I wanted to torture him. I wanted to make him pay.

I removed the bag over his head and said "Wake your punk ass up.."

Dean looked up at me and said "Really Sasha? What the fuck am I doing in your basement?"

"This is Revenge baby!" I said, but the truth is I wanted to fuck him again. I couldn't stand seeing him with Renee.

I sat in his lap and whispered in his ear. "You're going to give me the dick and I'll let you go free."

"Damn Ms. Banks... I would give you the dick again. You don't have to kidnap me and tie me to a chair. I mean if this is foreplay, I like it babe." Dean said.

"So you're gonna fuck me even though you have a wife?"

"Yess...I want you again and it's clear you want me too." Dean said, and I couldn't believe it. But, then again I'm dealing with Ambrose.

"You're still a fucking dog." I said, grabbing his face.

"Of course I am.." Dean said.

That's when I called my bestie, Bayley to help me tie him to the pole.

Ambrose's eyes narrowed when he saw Bayley coming downstairs. "So, I'm getting two-wayed." Ambrose joked and I untied him from the chair. We stripped him down to his underwear.

Bayley helped me to move him over to this St. Andrew's Cross. We attached him to the cross.

"Y'all some kinky women.. I mean you should have given time this when we were together." Ambrose said. He was doing too much talking. I grabbed the tape and duct taped it shut.

Like did he really think my best friend would want a piece of him?

"Alright... I'm going home.. call me and tell me how it went." Bayley said, hugging me.

"Thanks sis."

I grabbed a whip and ran it across his skin. First I wanted to punish him, I have so much anger toward him. I started hitting him. "You are a fucking pig... and you don't deserve me."

"Shit... Sasha. What's going on?" Dean yelled, but then bit his lip. "Damn Sasha this is kinda hot. Hit me again."

He wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. He's supposed to be punished. I continued to whip him, but I forgot I was dealing with Ambrose the freak.

I looked down and noticed he had a hard on. "You likes being punished huh?" I asked, carefully running the whip across his dick.

"Yes... I've never seen this side of you." Dean said. I was turned on during this whole situation. I reached down into my leggings and played with my clit. I leaned against him, while I played with myself. 

"Mmm... I miss being able to play with your pussy and having your juices run all over my hand. I miss the way you taste too." Dean licked his lips. I needes to fuck him and get whatever this craving for him out of me. I pulled his boxers down and turned around rubbing my ass against his dick.

In a hurry I pulled my tights down and backed up on his dick. I started throwing my ass back on his dick. "Mmm... I've missed your dick." I moaned. I might hate that I still love him, but his dick is too good to stay away from.

"Shit... Sasha this is fucking hot. You taken advantage of me like this." Dean groaned, while he rammed into me. He couldn't touch me cause his arms were shackled to the post. I wanted it like that.

"Yess!! Fuck me good like that!!" I cried out cause this was worth it. I don't even feel bad that I'm fucking somebody's husband.

"Oh yeah baby! Are you gonna let me Cum inside of you?" He asked me.

"Yess!!!" I threw my ass back harder. I couldn't believe that I've missed his dick so much.

I felt he was gonna cum so I got on my knees and sucked him off until he came inside of my mouth.

"Mmm.. so tasty!" I said, still sucking his cock.

I got off of my knees and grabbed my phone. I took pictures of him so that I can blackmail him.

"Sasha! Don't send the pictures to anyone!! Come on untie me from this!" He yelled, but I was going to leave him downstairs while I take a bubble bath and listen to Classical music.

"I'm not... but I plan on using you as my sex slave all weekend unless you want me to send these to Renee." I said, walking away.

"Fuck Sasha! This isn't funny." He tried to break away, but couldn't. I laughed walking upstairs.