Lover of The Night (Seth Rollins X Ember)

Requested by QueenOliviaReigns  I've been watching Bitten all day so this will have a supernatural theme to it.

FYI: JUST A REMINDER REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

I waited for him in the woods. We had a different meeting spot this time. I was nervous that this time he wouldn't show up. We have been keeping our relationship a secret for a year. I can't help the fact that I fell madly in love with him.

They say you can't choose who you love, and that's what happened to me. I don't get to spend much time with him. I never get to see him that often and when I do I cherish the moments.

Seth Rollins is a werewolf and we are encouraged to never mix with their kind. And you probably guessed it right, I am a vampire. But not just any vampire I am a vampire-witch hybrid.
And my vampire coven hates werewolves more than any other supernatural creature. Which sucks because we can never really be together. So, we meet up whenever we can. I stood by the tree that he had marked earlier for his to meet at.

I heard rumbling in the woods and that's when I saw him. "Seth..." I said, running up to him jumping into his arms.

He held me closed to him and sniffed me like he always does. "Ember... I've missed you more than I should. I hate that we have to meet in the late night hours so no one will see us. Did you cover your tracks like I told you to?" Seth asked me, as a precaution in case anyone found out because if his Alpha found out about us, we bought will probably end up dead.

"I love the way your eyes glow at night." Seth said, looking into my eyes and kissing me on the forehead. I was still safely in his arms and man did I never want to leave him.

"Is that wolf, Katrina still trying to get with you. I hate her." I groaned, I've seen her post pictures of them trying to make it seem like he's actually interested in her while I know that he's in love with him.

"Yes, but no one is even close to being as special as you. You are my girl even though we can't be out in public." Seth said, making me have butterflies in my stomach.

"I know this sucks.." I said, kissing him and I sucked on his bottom lip. It's been too long. I want him right now.

Seth pinned me against the tree. "Do you love me Ember? Like do you really?" He asked me, and he always did.

My answer never wavered or changed. "Babe, of course I love you."

"Let's run off together. I can't keep doing this and hiding our love. I want us to move to Canada and start a new life. A family like we've always talked about." Seth kissed me again, and I wanted to run away with him more than anything.

"Baby... I would love to, but you know that I can't. I can't run off and leave my coven. They have protected me for so long since I was a teenager."

"But you know I can protect you Ems. Better than anyone. Let's run off together and start fresh."

"Give me a day to think about it baby." I said, and he put me down. Seth moved my hair from one side to the other and licked on my neck. He left gentle kisses down the left side of my neck always finding my spot so quickly.

I moaned at the mere touch of his tongue. My body only reacts for him and I only get aroused by him. "Mmm.. baby."

"Somebody is getting turned on." Seth growled and it was always so damn sexy that I couldn't contain myself when he did it.

"I can't help it. You do this to me every time." I moaned as we we're pulling at each other's clothes. I always wore a dress so he could easily access my pussy. I pulled his shirt off and he pull those skinny black jeans down.

Seth sucked on my neck while I held on to the tree. He reached up my dress and rubbed my pussy. His fingers glided so easily because of how wet I am for him.

"Your pussy is so damn wet baby. I love it." He fingered my soaking wet pussy while he his tongue was in my mouth.

I tried to keep my moans under control so no one would find us or hear us. But sometimes I get out of control.

I reached down and stroked his dick while he was fingering me. I was already ready for the dick. "I can't wait to be fucked baby.." I panted.

Seth pushed my right leg up and pumped into me. "You're so damn wet on my dick." Seth groaned while he worked my pussy so good. "Oh my god I love you!" I cried out while he pumped in and out of my tight pussy. He's the only man I've ever given my body to, so we have a connection.

I was edging closer to my orgasm. I sucked on Seth's neck and I bit him. Seth always likes when I do that and he allows me too. I sucked on his neck not allowing any of the blood to drip.

"Fuck!!" Seth growled and came inside of me. I cried out and came hard on his dick. I licked the remainder of the blood of his neck. I said a quick spell to remove the bite marks of my fangs.

"That was amazing..." Seth kissed me and I didn't want him to leave from inside of me. He's the love of my life and my only sexual partner.

"I know love.." I said.