Bad Girl Nia (Nia x Andrade)

This is for one of my favs Quxxn_J  💕💕💕Nia's Pov

This is for one of my favs Quxxn_J 💕💕💕
Nia's Pov

I'm not a skinny Bitch nor do I try to be. I love my curves but I know somebody who loves them even more, Andrade. I'm laying on our hotel bed and he's pouring chocolate syrup on my body.

I've get this secret fetish for Latinos. I dont know if it started with Eddie Guerrero, but something about Latin men turn me on. I coo as the cold liquor touches my skin. I watch Andrade as he licks all over my thighs. "Damn Baby... feels so good." I moaned, while he licks my thighs and plants sweet kisses on them.

"You're so tasty mami." He pushes my legs up and I jumped a bit. He moved up between my legs. He kissed my supple lips and we we're making out for a moment. He felt my clit with his left hand and toyed with it. I was already wet with excitement. "Eat my pussy Papi."

He grabbed the chocolate syrup and poured it on my titties. I watched him suck it off each of my breast. He still was playing with my soaking wet pussy. "It feels so good... keeping playing with my pussy." I moaned.

"Mmm... so wet and juicy baby. I love it." He said, sucking on those fingers that were covered in my juices.

"Only for you Papi..." He jammed those fingers in my pussy and I came all over them.

Once again he sucked my juices of his finger and moved down to bury his face in my pussy. He spread my lips and started licking my pussy nice and slow with intention licks.

There wasn't anything else that I love more that his head. Damn he's an expert and eating my pussy. "Oh my god Yes baby!" I screamed when he tongue fuck my pussy so good. I grabbed the back of his head and I started to grind my hot heat against his face. "I fucking love you Andrade !!"

I felt my sweet sticky nectar drip down to my ass. Andrade working that damn tongue so good that my legs were shaking. "Cum for daddy!" Andrade said in a husky tone.

I bit down on my lip while he was tongue fucking me so good. "Oh baby I'm gonna cum!" I said, and I felt myself about to blow.

I came all over his face and the Love way it glistens. "Thanks daddy." I pulled him up and kissed him.

Quick A/N: I'm going to start skipping around to do these one shots. I didn't forget anyone. I have around 29 requests left, so bare with me. If you already received your one shot and asked for part two, you have to wait until everyone has received their first one. Thanks and also they will probably be short like this one.

Thanks!

-Management