I Want You (Natascha x Aleister Black )

This one shot is for my boo Weirdom4Life 💕💕💕we share a few daddies: Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Roman, Dean and Aleister Black😈 hope you like this boo 😘

Natascha's POV

I've been calling Tommy all damn night. He should have been finished with his taping by now. When I see his ass he's getting a piece of my mind. I wanted to go see Justice League and we missed the damn movie.

I swear I love the fuck out of this man, but he needs to do better. I looked in the mirror and I looked so damn good in this tight black dress. I wore my fishnet stockings and black heel boots. I know I look like a damn snack.

My hair was straightened and it was past my shoulders. My iPhone buzzed and Tommy texted me. "Come outside.."

I was going to take my precious time. He must not know who the fuck he's dealing with. I put on more lipstick and took a few selfies on Snapchat.

When I walked outside he was standing in front of his truck on the passenger side. "Took you long enough Tascha."

He has some nerve to talk about time. "Really? Justice League started at 10:08. Its now eleven o clock. So, I'm not the problem."

"I was at work! Doing what I have to do to pay our damn rent. I don't see you complaining about that." Tommy said, looking at me. He was clearly upset by my comment cause I called him out on his shit.

"Fuck you ! I just wanted to go on a date and enjoy time with my man. But, I guess you rather take selfies with Peyton Royce and Billie Kay." I said, making sure he knows I saw them on Snapchat.

"Oh so jealous Tascha is coming out to play?!" His eyebrows rose and he shook his head. "I don't want them broads."

"So who do you want Aleister? Tell me that?" I asked. He hated when I called him that. We we're together before he even got to WWE. It's been a long journey, but I've been there every step of the way.

"Seriously.. I want you!" Tommy said, and I leaned against his truck. He towered over me and said "Don't act like that babe." He touched my chin and lifted it so we could kiss.

Tommy must have some damn spell on me, cause he can sweet talk me out of anything. I snapped out of it and turned my head avoiding his kiss.

"Mmm.. playing hard to get. I love it baby."  Tommy kissed on my neck, finding my sweet spot.

I moaned. "Tommy..."

He sucked on my neck and licked over my sweet spot. "You're so damn savory Tascha..."

Everything about this man turned me on so damn much. He rubbed on my ass with both hands. We swayed for a moment. Our bodies were so damn electric. I couldn't believe I was outside of our apartment turned on.

"Bae.. What if someone is watching us?" I asked, looking around.

"I don't care about that. Just give me that sweet pussy." Tommy cupped my hot heat and rubbed it through my fishnet stockings. I wasn't wearing any underwear. Tommy likes to have easy access.

I turned around placed my hands on his truck and Tommy held my hands while he grinds against my ass. I could feel his hard dick through those sweatpants. "Fuck baby.. you're gonna take YOUR pussy right here in the parking lot?" I moaned, while rubbing my ass against his hard dick.

"You damn right!" He lifted my dress and my bare fat ass was out. I know daddy liked what he saw. "Why does your ass have to be so fat? I'm not worthy.."   Tommy slapped my ass a few times. I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me.

I bent over and I could feel him slapping my ass with his dick. I love when he does that. He ripped a hole in my fishnets near my opening. The sound alone turned me on. He slid into my tight pussy from the back. "Bae.. I'm sorry about earlier."

Tommy pulled my hair while he was deep inside of me. "Don't worry baby! I'm punishing this pussy." He groaned in a husky voice.

This wasn't the first time we fucked outside, but it was definitely the best time. I love being adventurous with bae. "Punish me Daddy! I've been a bad girl!" Our hands were still interlocked while he pounded hard into my soaking pussy.

"Daddy's girl got some good pussy.." I could feel my juices leaking on his dick and down my thighs.

"Yess but it feels better when you cum inside of me!" I moaned, while he pulled my hair.

"Fuck!!!" We both yelled and came hard together. I had to take a moment to get myself together.

Tommy pulled out and adjusted himself. "I love you chocolate drop."

I giggled. "I love you too daddy!"