Distraction ||Aj Styles and Naomi

flairisqueen

"We cannot keep doing this Aj!" Trinity said, getting up from his bed

"We cannot keep doing this Aj!" Trinity said, getting up from his bed. She had lied again to Jon, and told him that she was going out with Ember Moon. But, the truth is she was stretch out across his king size  bed tapping out to Aj.

She couldn't deny how good he was Between the sheets, but what they were doing is morally wrong. It had been weight on Trinity heavy, and she needed to stop before things get too crazy.

"But, you love when we make love, Trin. C'mon we've been doing this for a year love. It's no point of turning around now." Aj explained.

Trinity put her mini dress back on and proceeded to head downstairs. "I'm done.."

Aj groaned at her giving up on them. He always made sure he put it down every time she came over, and she was always begging him for more. So, what was going on that she couldn't see him anymore.

Aj smoothed his hair back and went downstairs to see where his brown skin lover went. She was in the kitchen drinking a bottle of water and Aj went over to her. "Stop, saying you're leaving me Trin!" Aj grabbed her arm and pushed his body close on hers so she could feel his warmth.

That's when he heard keys jingling at the door. Wendy, his wife wasn't supposed to be back until noon. "Shit... my wife!" He panicked, and he pushed her down so that she could hide for a minute until his wife retrieved upstairs.

He knew her routine she barely paid any attention to Aj. He looked down at Trinity. "I'm sorry babe..." he mouthed to her and he looked up when he saw the door open.

Trinity was going to get him back for this and she pulled his dick through his boxers and started sucking his dick. Aj knew that her mouth was too damn good for him not to lose his composure.

"Hey Allen.." Wendy said, walking in not even looking at him just looking through the mail. The bar separated the kitchen from the living room so he had a clear shot of Wendy, but luckily she couldn't see him receiving head from Trin.

"Hey babe.. how ... was your.." Aj bit his lip trying his best not to moan. "Your um... your trip with Charlotte and Becky?" Aj asked, but not really concerned.

"You okay?!" She said, opening up a letter but still not really paying attention to Aj and if she walked into the kitchen his cover would be blown.

Trinity sucked him nice and slow being careful not to make any noise to give herself away. She might be mad with Aj, but she isn't trying to get caught by his wife. "Yea... I'm fine!! Just had a good work out this morning and I'm sore." Aj said, leaning forward against the bar.

Trinity sped up and sucked his cock faster just the way he liked it. She was determined to make him moan against his will, and low and behold it worked. 

Aj moaned and tried to cough to cover it up. "Shit.." He grabbed the counter, trying to get himself together. It wasn't working. Her mouth felt too damn good and he didn't know how much longer he was going to last. 

Wendy finally looked up at him. "I'm going to run to the gym since you went without me. I'll be back." She said, not even coming over to him. Wendy proceeds to go upstairs. Aj listened while he heard his wife go upstairs and he looked down at Trinity. 

"You're so damn bad.." Aj whispered, looking down at Trinity servicing him. He was so damn close to exploding in her mouth and he couldn't hold back any longer. "You're going to make me.. cum." He groaned, and Trinity had this devilish smirk on her face. 

His words made her wet with excitement. She tried her best to leave him alone, but there wasn't anything that could pull her away from her Aj "Daddy" Styles and that's what made her crazy. She was falling for him and she had to be crazy if she was on her knees with his wife upstairs in his house. If that didn't scream crazy she didn't know what did. 

"Cum for me daddy.." She whispered, and she was sure he heard her. Cause after she said that he shot his hot load inside of her mouth and Trinity continued to suck until she was sure he was finished cumming. 

Trinity swallowed all of it and got off of her knees and wiped her mouth. Trinity kissed him and slipped her tongue in his mouth. "I am so damn naughty for you.." She smiled, and Aj wrapped his arms around her waist. He grabbed her ass. 

"Damn.. you're such a bad girl. I'll have something special for you at Smackdown. See you later baby." Aj kissed her again, and opened the back door for her where a car was waiting for her. 

"Bye Daddy.."