Kiera Hogan x Kyle O' Reilly || BAD

Kiera's POV

Kiera's POV

"I gotta ass so big like the sun!" I said, throwing my ass back to Trina's song Look Back At It. We were at a house party in Orlando after the Mae Young Classic, and I was twerking my ass off on Kyle O' Reilly. We've always flirted with each other and liked each other's pictures on Instagram, but nothing serious.

A few flirty DMs sent between us, but I never thought anything of it. Kyle was holding on to my waist and I couldn't believe this white boy had rhythm. Okay, white boy I see you.

I continued twerking on him, while my girl Sahara seven was hyping me up. After the song I turned and Kyle pulled me close to me. "Why you always teasing me girl?"

I batted my eyelashes at him. "I don't know.. I could say the same about you."

"I guess you're right." He said, moving closer to me and swaying to the music. "Let's get out of here." He said, and I knew what he meant. I want to find out what he's all about or if he's just talk.

We went outside behind the house and the music was still loud. I pushed him against the house and kissed him. I felt a rush inside of me and I wanted to act impulsively. Him and Liv Morgan aren't together, so I should get a taste.

"Damn, you're aggressive. You want to fuck me or nah?" He said, and I see he is really about that life. So, I am going to give in.

"What you think?" I said, kissing on his neck, and rubbing on his dick. He was already hard, and I could feel it. His big was a lot bigger than I thought. I got on my knees and unbuckled his pants. He looked a bit surprised, but I wanted to taste him.

His pants fell down and I pulled his underwear down. "Damn baby..." I nodded, looking at his dick and yeap I just going to suck his dick.

I licked the head of his dick and stroked his balls. I put it all in my mouth and damn he did fill my mouth up. I sucked on his dick with my hands behind my back.

"Fuck... your mouth is so fucking good." He said, fucking my mouth and I was enjoying how rough he was with me. Damn, I reached inside of my shorts and I was definitely wet for him. But, I wouldn't give him the pussy that fast. I just really like sucking dick. Every guy I've ever been with told me I was the best they ever had.

"I know.." I said, with a mouth full of cock. I honestly get off on pleasing men. That's why I need to find a boyfriend, so I can enjoy spontaneous things like this. I continued sucking on his dick. I just couldn't believe how much I loved this right now.

I guess that why my ex used to call me Superhead. I could hear voices around the corner, but I didn't want to stop until I made him cum. The thought of getting caught was turning me on. Kyle was trying to push me away. "Somebody's coming.."

No, baby.. you're about to cum. I am not worried about getting caught. I just sped up and he shut up real quick. "Fuck... girl! I'm gonna cum." He grabbed the back of my head and came inside of my mouth.

"Got damn baby..." He continued to cum inside of my mouth and I swallowed all of it. I wasn't going to finish until he came. I got off of my knees and he pulled his pants up.

Faye came around the corner. "Girl, you out here sucking dick! I was looking for you."She said, giving Kyle the side eye. I honestly didn't have any shame in my game.

I wiped my mouth. "Sure was girl!"

ykonroe