Roman x Sasha || Daddy

"Why do you insist on defying me Sasha?" Roman asked me, while I was laying across his lap

"Why do you insist on defying me Sasha?" Roman asked me, while I was laying across his lap. This was the third time I flirted with one of my coworkers and he was tired of it.

"I'm sorry... I told you that I wasn't flirting with Finn. I don't Want him.... I want.." he slapped my ass, before I could even say anything. I jumped a little when he did that, and he knows I like it. But, daddy gets dark sometimes. Let's see how far he's going to go today.

"I told you to stay away from Finn and you can't seem to listen." Roman said, slapping my ass again, and I tried my best not to jump.

"Daddy.. you know that I only lov..." Roman interrupted me again, and it was apparent that daddy didn't want me to talk. So, I will be quiet.

"Nope, we don't say that word around here whore, and especially since you can't seem to stop lead these fanboys on. Why are people shipping y'all? You're supposed to be mine." Roman said, stroking my hair. I knew that he was serious about this. "Get on your knees." He commanded, and I crawled off of his lap.

I kneeled Between his legs and unbuckled his pants and licked my lips. I swear he can't be serious if he thinks sucking his dick is punishment.

He stood up and I looked at Daddy as he pulled his hair out of a bun. His hair fell past his shoulders, and he looked so damn sexy. His pants were down around his ankle and his perfectly tan cock was in my face ready to be sucked.

Looking up at him and he was watching me intensely. "Make Daddy cum... don't take your time either." I stroked his dick, and covered it with my mouth.

Daddy doesn't have to worried about a got damn thing cause I'm gonna make him cum. I sucked him nice and steady, making sure to slurp on his dick. Then I let him deepthroat me. Daddy always likes when his dick touches the back of my throat. He started fucking my mouth. "So fucking good my pretty little whore." He said, pounding my mouth and I was enjoying every fucking minute.

While he fucked my mouth I reached down and played with his balls. He was still deepthroating me and I didn't gag nor did I choke either. I knew he was going to bust in my mouth. I took him out of my mouth and started over. I sucked it really fast and he grabbed the back of my head. "Fuck!! I'm cumming.." Daddy groaned, and came in my mouth without having a choice whether to swallow or not.

"Good fucking girl.." he pulled me up and kissed me full on. I always like when he kissed me after I'm finished giving him head.