Why Are You Leaving Me? (Zelina & Aleister Black)

for @RihannaBliss

for @RihannaBliss

Zelina's POV

"I just got the call that Andrade and I are going to Smackdown." I said, walking into Aleister's locker room. I knew that he wasn't exactly keen on me being anywhere without him. I so badly wanted Aleister to stay, but he was now the NXT champion, so he had work to do.

It was obvious that I help Andrade get to where he is. He's always been amazing in the ring, I've just been able to be that mouthpiece that he so desperately needs because of his limited English.

Aleister didn't say anything. He just unbandaged his hands, and nursed his glass of what I assume is Whiskey. It had been a long night at TV taping, and I was afraid that we weren't going to work after I leave for Smackdown.

I walked over to him and stood in front of him with my arms folded. I needed him to say something or anything. Maybe, a congratulations would be nice. A call-up this fast deserves a congratulations.

Aleister didn't even look at me. "So, are you going to continue to act like Andrade is your man." Aleister said, looking past me. I continue to explain to him it's just a character and I am not in the least bit interested in him.

I got down on my knees and moved in between his legs. I grabbed his face. "Look at me Tommy.. I just got promoted to the main roster and all you can say is I'm acting like I'm with Andrade. This was YOUR grand idea to keep us a secret." I forced him to look at him, because he was so being so rude and jealous.

"Congratulations... seems like every time you move up you leave your man behind..." He said, glowering at me. I honestly cannot deal with this moody bullshit. He was obviously talking about Austin Aries.

I was right there the night that he beat Andrade and we celebrated all night. Why can't I get the same energy? I got up and took off my engagement ring and placed it in his hand.

He looked down at my ring and grabbed my hand. "Zee.. baby don't walk away from me. I am sorry.." Tommy stood up and towered over me. He shook his head and held my hand up to his lips and kissed it. "Don't leave me doll."

I pressed my lips together and just looked at him. "Tommy!! You gotta cut this jealous shit out. You know I wanted this more than anything. Please just trust me. I would never cheat on you ever."

"Tell that to Andrade... he's waiting for me to fuck up." Tommy said, putting my engagement ring back on my ring finger. There was this unspoken tension between them over me, and I have done everything to make sure Andrade knows his place. Also, trying to get Tommy to see that we're strictly co-workers.

"Stop.." I laughed, cause at this point I wasn't going to do any arguing. He picked me up and kissed me. I wanted him so bad, and this might be the last time we make love in a while. I wrapped my arms around him, and we're all over each other.

"I need to give you some celebratory dick." Tommy laid on me the couch. He took a step back and removed his shirt and joggers. His dick was already poking through his boxers. He looked at me and then down at his dick. He stroked his dick, and pounced on top of me kissing on my neck.

"Fuck.. Tommy..." I said, untying my dress and he pulled my dress down so that it was my breasts were exposed. He sucked on breasts causing me to moan his name again. I needed his dick so bad, and I couldn't wait much longer. "Give me the dick papi.."

Tommy pulled his boxers down and pushed my soaked thong to the side. "You've been so bad and you only taunt me so I can punish your pussy."

Damn, he did have a point. And already I know he's about to give me some good ass dick. "I know.. I am sorry papi."

Aleister adjusted himself so he was between my legs and placed my legs on his shoulders. "Shit.. so tight baby." Aleister said, pumping into me. I loved how he feels inside of me and he's definitely taking out his aggression on me.

"Yes only for you Papi..." I moaned, while he worked my pussy so good.

"It's Mine Baby?! This is my pussy right?" Aleister bit on my neck while I held him closer to me.

"Yes, Daddy its all yours! No one else!" I yelled, and our body rocked together to our own little beat. Being with him always made me forget the arguments.

"You fucking right doll!" He said, cumming inside of me and I dugged my nails into his back while I creamed on his dick.

"Yessss!!!" I cried out while I rode our the wave of my orgasm.

After we finished he pulled out and we put our clothes back on. "Thanks for the dick Zaddy." I said, smirking at him and looking at my phone.

"Anytime doll."