M is for Moxley

Phoenix's POV

I just hit Kiera Hogan with the GTS and now I'm ready to go for the pin. This crowd in Jersey is electric and it feels good to be a top baby face.

"Finish ha!" I heard a black female fan in the crowd say and that took me to another level. Fans were cheering for me and standing on their feet.

I went for the top rope and I'm about to hit a moonsault. I look down in the ring and I can't believe that someone is rushing the ring from the back. The fucking promoter didn't tell me about an interference.

Easily I jumped down from the top rope and he's just standing there looking at me. The whole crowd starts chanting "Moxley! Moxley!" Because he has on his Mox jacket.

It's been seven years since I've seen this man. I haven't followed him, so I didn't know what the hell he's doing here in CZW.

"What are you doing here, Jon?" I asked, quite confused on why my ex-boyfriend is here while we're live streaming this match.

Kiera comes up behind and rolls me up for the pin. I kick out, and I roll out the ring. Jon follows me and stops me in my tracks. He goes for a microphone and the crowd is still going crazy.

"Nix.. I've been trying to get your attention. I felt like showing up here during your title match. I want ya back babe."

He wants me back? Isn't he fucking married to Renee Young? I'm so confused, and it's so hard not to break kayfabe.

"Take him back! Take him back!" The crowd chanted, but it's only because it's there beloved Jon Moxley.

When I was with him I was a bad ass heel and then he left me for the WWE. Now he's back to reclaim me?

"This ain't no storyline kitten... the Mox wants you bad."

Its been years since I've been so damn close to him. With a mix of emotions coursing through my body. What does this man want with me? I'm still in shock that he's here. I look around at the crowd and everyone is still cheering and chanting.

The ring announcer brought me a mic and then I feel like damn this is a fucking work. "Aren't you married.. Dean Ambrose?" I said, taunting him.

"Newly divorced and a free agent. But, nevertheless that's Moxley to you kitten." He said, in sure Moxley fashion. It was like it was 2010 all fucking over again.

Divorced?? He must have done that shit on the low like he did his marriage. That still doesn't mean I'm going to take him back. "Moxley don't think I'm gonna run back to you cause you want to "bless" us on the indies."

"You don't miss being my Queen? You don't miss the late nights on the side of the road with me fucking your brains out?" He asked, and the crowded oohed and aahed.

So definitely uncalled for. I wanted nothing more than to slap the shit out of him. We've had some crazy nights and been through some wild ass Shit.

A smile slowly crept on my face as only Moxley could create. This was the love of my life, but he left me for the WWE.

Fuck it I'm breaking kayfabe. "What about that bitch you married? Where is she?"

Jon laughed. "She's in the past with the E. I'm here to reclaim my throne in the indies and I want you by my side."

At this point, Kiera rolled out the ring and snatched the mic from Jon and slapped him. "Fuck are you Doing? This was my title match and you've interrupted it because now you want her back. Fuck out of my arena!" She pushed him, and I watched him fall back.

I know we're going completely off script anyways, so I might as well put the nail in the coffin. I ran over and grabbed my title. I hit her right in the face and her body dropped beautifully. I stood over her body with my championship in the air and Moxley came over to me.

He grabbed me and kissed me so deeply. My  adrenaline was racing so damn fast and I've missed him so much. I wanted him so damn bad in the moment.

In true Mox fashion he steals the show and picks me in his arms. Moxley carries me to the backstage area. He pins me against the wall and he doesn't give a damn who is watching. "I've missed the fuck out of you. I need you." He growled, and I knew exactly what that meant.

"I need you too!" I said, letting him kiss me on my neck and not giving a fuck who was watching.

"Let me have you baby.." He said, pulling at my ring shorts.

The promoter walked up to us. "Moxley..."