Mine (Ember Moon x Pete Dunne)

Requested by : ilovepurpp

Ember's POV

I looked up at the rope wrapped around my wrist that was attached to the ceiling. How did I get myself into this situation?

There I was looking at Pete Dunne, sitting in the chair drinking Whiskey. He had this stupid grin on his face that he couldn't contain. It seemed like he enjoyed inflicting pain onto me.

Pete got up and walked around me and slapped my ass. "I thought I told you no male friends." He said, in that sexy accented voice.

I bit my bottom lip. "I'm sorry ... Pete it's just I've known Drew Mcintyre from the indies."

Pete shook his head. "That's not apart of our agreement Ember." Pete stood behind my naked body. He slapped my ass again. My body jumped this time and I knew that he wasn't playing with me.

"Do you like making me jealous, Ember?" He whispered in my ear. He wrapped his left around my waist and it snaked down to my throbbing core. My legs trembled a bit at his touch. "Speak up Ember. You weren't silent tonight when you were flirting with Drew."

"No... I don't." I said, lowly. Pete stopped touching my pussy.

"I'm sorry Ember speak up." Pete groaned in my ear.

"I don't daddy..." I yelled, hoping he would get the point. I wondered what he was thinking about.

"You liked being tied up don't you? You like making me mad." Pete moved in front of me and led a trail of kisses from my neck down to my stomach. He kissed down to my thighs make me moan out loud.

Pete got down on his knees and put my legs on shoulders. My legs were spread and his tongue was on my clit. His tongue licked my sweet core and his tongue traced an M on my clit.

"Mmm... Daddy." I moaned when I felt his tongue trace a capital I and I clenched up. He then traced an a capital N and last but not least a capital E. Daddy always marked his territory and he didn't take kindly to others trying to take  his property.

"Mine..." He groaned against my love button as he gave it sweet, wet tongue kisses. I was about to past out from his tongue action.

"Yess Daddy it's your pussy!!" I cried out and pulling at the ropes. I wanted to touch him so bad.

Daddy knew that he owned this pussy and I would never give it away to anyone. "Everything is mine." He groaned, as he tongue fucked my pussy.

"Yesss Papi! It's all yours!!" I cried out and my pussy gushed my sweet nectar on his tongue. He lapped up my juices and I was going crazy while he was pleasuring me.

Daddy played with my love button fast while he tongue fucked me. My pussy was still sensitive from cumming. But, I knew daddy could make me cum again. "I love youuu!" I cried out as my toes curled and he switched to licking my clit fast and finger fucking me.

"Cum on my tongue again babe... I want to taste your minge on my tongue again." He said, between sucking on my clit.

My body shook this time and I moaned. "Daddy... yes I'm cumming for you!!" I threw my head back and exploded again. Pete damn near slurped all of the juices out of my pussy.

My body shook again and this time I came harder while my eyes were squeezed shut. He slurped all of the juices while we both rode out the wave of my third orgasm. Fuck, I love this man so fucking much with his nasty ass.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him. His face was glistened with my juices. "Mmm.. kiss me." I moaned and he moved up and tongue kissed me. I love the way I tasted on his tongue.

"You're mine sexy..." Pete groaned and kissed me again.