We Got Two Words for Ya(Adam Cole x Sasha Banks)

Requested by ilovepurpp

NXT Takeover WarGames 2017

Sasha looked down at her phone and saw a text message.

Adam: I saw you watching me closely out there...

Sasha: Oh really??

Adam: Yes.. I've been watching you for a while

Sasha: No you haven't

Adam: oh I have bay bay😏

Sasha: 👀

Adam: But what that mouth do tho? 😈😈😈

Sasha: Baby you could not handle this... if you tried

Adam: Come to my room so I can find out...

Sasha: Maybe... maybe not

Adam: Don't play games with me.. you've been flirting with me all this time. I want you baby just one time

Sasha: 🤤🤤🤤

Adam: Room 8473

Sasha: I'm coming

"You know that we're not supposed to messing around." Sasha said, on her knees in front of Adam.

Adam looked down at Sasha who was unbuckling his pants. "Kyle will never find out about us. But I just needed your mouth one thing. He brags about it all the time."

Sasha smiled up at him and didn't feel bad about what she wanted to do. Adam had been flirting with her for months and she just needed to taste him this one time.

Sasha pulled his pants down, pulling out his meaty dick. He was thicker than she thought. "Don't worry I'm gonna give you the special treatment."  Sasha giggled, and covered his dick with her mouth.

Adam bit his bottom lip while Sasha gave him nice long wet strokes. She slurped on his dick slow but still tight enough like a vacuum.

Adam groaned. "Fuck Baby... just like that I didn't expect it to be this good." He felt so good inside of her mouth. His own girlfriend can't even suck dick this good.

Sasha continued to suck his dick increasing her speed and playing with his balls with her hands. She sucked on his balls while jacking him off.

"Shit...girl you're gonna make me cum so fast!" Adam groaned, while steady pumping into Sasha's mouth. He's never had anyone please him this good before. It was absolutely amazing.

Sasha smiled around his cock as he gave her that compliment. She continued to stroke his balls while sucking him faster.

"Oh yeah bay bay I'm gonna cum all over your glasses.." Adam groaned while his body tensed up and he pulled out of her mouth and came on her face on her glasses.

Sasha licked the cum off of her lips. "Tasty... next time I want dick but it will be at my house only." Sasha said, getting up off of her knees