Samoa Joe x Nia Jax

DwayneJohnsonTrash

"Does your man know that you're in here getting your pussy ate?" Samoa Joe said, looking up at me from between my legs

"Does your man know that you're in here getting your pussy ate?" Samoa Joe said, looking up at me from between my legs. There are some things I just can't pass up and it's good head. Joe knows what to do with that damn tongue and I am not going to act like I don't like it.

I rolled my eyes at him, but still wanting him to continue. There are things that I am not proud of, but my boyfriend can't eat pussy to save his life. I always try to tell him, but damn I hate having to explain. Joe gets down there and eats me like his life is depending on. "Joel... don't worry about him baby. Worry about this pussy.." I said, wrapping my legs around his head. I laid back against the headboard.

Joel wasn't playing any games with me, and jammed his tongue deep inside of my pussy. I was stressed to the fucking max lately and after that horrible match I had with Alexa, I needed a pick me up. "Yass daddy! Keep going!" I moaned out loud, while playing with my nipples. It felt so good to have his tongue inside of me. I felt like I wasn't cheating cause it was just head.

"You love this tongue don't you!" Joel said, licking on my clit and sucking on it. I was going to cum right there.

My eyes opened when I heard someone at the door. "Shit!!" I pushed him off of me. "Get up!! My boyfriend is at the door." I said, jumping up, and pushing Joel into the closet.  I closed the door and the hotel door opened.

"I'm so sick and tired of this Constable shit!" Baron came into the room yelling and pacing. I was hoping that he wasn't going to touch the closet and my cover was blown.

"I know baby.. but Atleast you didn't have Rhonda Rousey interfere in your match. Like what was the point of that." I said, grabbing his hand and hugging. We kissed, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're so beautiful and all mine." Baron said, kissing on my neck. Not to mention I was  starting to feel guilty. If Joel makes any noises or anything I'm a freak out.

"I know daddy I'm all yours!" I said, looking up at him. He was still a lot taller than mine.

Baron looked over my shoulder. "What the hell was that sound?" He moved away from me and walked around the hotel room. "I know you heard that."

"Babe, It's nothing..." I said, trying to distract him. I don't know if Joel wants to get caught, but I'm not leaving Baron. It's complicated.

Baron went into the bathroom and pulled the shower curtain back. "What the hell is this noise?" I said, standing at the door watching him, hoping he wouldn't go to the closet.

"Nothing.. you're tripping." I said, intentionally stepping in front of the closet. Baron moves me out of the way and opens the closet door.

Joel emerges out and he isn't trying to back down for nothing. I just stood there looking at Baron and what he was about to do. "So, you've been fucking my girl ?" Baron got in Joel's face. I couldn't believe how this shit was going down.

"Listen.. I've been eating your girl from time to time. But, maybe if you did it right she wouldn't be texting me all the time." Joel said, and Baron turned to look at me.

"You're trash for that!! You've been cheating on me!" Baron said, and there was nothing I could say.

"Honestly, you did interrupt a good session. So we're leaving now." I said, grabbing Joel's hand. I got caught but there isn't any point of me not finishing what we started.

"Sucks to be you!!" Joel said, leading me out of the hotel room and looking at him. Baron was standing there and all I could do was shrug.