Red Light (Adam Cole x Carter Jericho (OC)

A/N: Adam Cole is daddy ! Let's see what I create today 😈😈😈 Liv Morgan is the face claim for Ambrollins123 OC . Hope you like this boo 💕💕💕

Adam Cole has been trying to get revenge on Chris Jericho, ever since he said rude things about him on his podcast

Adam Cole has been trying to get revenge on Chris Jericho, ever since he said rude things about him on his podcast. So, he's been going after his pride and joy, Carter, his oldest daughter. Those two have been sneaking around for weeks now.

"Babe... lets play a game tonight." Adam said, looking at Carter who just got out of the shower.

"What babe?" Carter asked, drying her hair with her towel.

"Your favorite game..."

Carter's eyes lit up. There was one game she loves to play with him and it's their game. "Pornstar..." Carter grinned, and dropped her towel. Adam grabbed his camera and started recording.

"What's your name baby?" Adam said, walking over to record her and he smacked her ass.

"Candy Blows.." She said, coyly. This character was a shy Virgin that loves to suck dick. She had a few characters in her arsenal, but Candy was Adam's favorite.

"Mmm... Candy give me a spin." Adam said, zooming in with the camera on her plump ass. For someone so skinny, she sure has a nice ass.

Candy acted shy. "Mr. Tucker... what exactly do you want me to do?" She talked in a baby voice, turning him on.

"Well your last name is Blows.. so blow me like the bad girl you are." Adam said, stroking his dick, licking his lips at her.

Carter gasped. "Sir.. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't do that." She smirked at me.

"Candy... you know you're amazing at that." Adam said.

"Umm.. I think you got the wrong girl, but I can try." Carter got on her knees and Adam leaned against the bathroom door.

Adam watched as she licked all over his dick, getting it nice and wet. She even spit on the dick. "Good girls don't spit... you must be a bad girl." Adam groaned, while he played in her hair.

Carter shook her head like a little girl. "No! I am a good girl..."

"Put my cock in your mouth and show me how... good you are."

Carter wasted no time obeying to his request. She started off sucking his hard cock nice and so. She moaned while giving him head. She hummed the lyrics to Toxic by Britney Spears, but the slower version.

"Mmm... Candy your mouth is heavenly. I can't get enough." Adam said, looking down at her as she made love through her mouth. Candy might not put out, but she knows how to give head.

"Am I doing good Mr. Tucker?" She said, looking up into the camera and asking for his approval.

"Your mouth is amazing baby! Don't even trip. Keep sucking me and I'm gonna cum."

His words lit a fire inside of her and she couldn't help but increase her speed. She still maintain a good rhythm.

"I love your mouth!" Adam groaned while she sucked on his balls. Ms. Candy is a little freak, his little freak.

Carter smiled, around his dick. She couldn't help how good he tasted. She went back to sucking his dick and she started to deepthroat.

"Fuck... Candy you know I'm not gonna last long." Adam groaned and she had him right where she wanted.

Adam still recording came down her throat and she had no choice, but to swallow his hot nut. "Damn girl.. I love when you suck me like that." Adam pulled her up and tongue kissed her.

Carter loves when he records their sessions together, it turns her on even more.

"I know cause I'm that damn good!" Carter smiled.