Anytime, AnyPlace (Dean Ambrose x Phoenix x Pete Dunne)

Phoenix's POV

"Okay, I can explain...!" I said, looking at both men. I decided it was time to tell the truth. I'm not into monogamy and that I need more than one guy to fully satisfy me.

"What the fuck You doing with this bloke Phoenix? Are you crazy?" Pete moved close to me and I didn't know how I was going to explain I was fucking them both.

"Yes, Phoenix. Please tell me why you told him and I to come to your apartment." Dean said, looking at Pete clenching his jaw. I looked at both men and could see why I was digging both of them. Dean was laid back and sexy as fuck. He only made noise when shit was going down.

He would never go down without a fight. While on the other hand Pete is my firecracker he's ready to pop off at all times. He will fight anyone and has a cock swagger about him. Also, the British accent is everything.

"I invited you two here because I wanted you two to meet." I said, looking at both men who were both confused by my actions.

"I know who this motherfucker is Phoenix, so are you fucking us both?" Dean quickly me asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I have been fucking you both. But, I don't want to hide this anymore. I want to open with you both. I want to try something different."

Pete headed for the door. He obviously heard enough from me and he wasn't trying to hear anything else. I walked over to him and stood in front of the door. "Baby, don't leave. Hear me out." I said, grabbing his hand and grinning at him. "Please... just stay."

"Phoenix, this is not what I had in mind when I said I wanted to spend a quiet evening with you." Pete said.

"I know...but it will be fun trust me." I said, walking him back over to Dean.

"Dean, you're not leaving right."

"Nah... I want to see how this plays out." Dean said.

"Let's take a shower..." I said, getting naked in front of them. I could feel them both staring at me like what was I doing. But, if they are going to stay they're both going to fuck me. I turned around and headed towards the shower and turned it on. I loved my shower because I had double shower head. Which is going to make for an interesting night. I am wearing my natural hair so I don't care if it gets wet. I had the lights off and only candles lit.

Dean came into the shower first and kissed me. "You know damn well I am not leaving without getting some pussy. Even if I am sharing you for one night. After tonight don't call me with your nasty ass." I rolled my eyes at him. He smirked at me with that sexy grin.

That's when Pete climb into the shower and he was standing behind me. "I am fucking your pussy first." He demanded and I was okay with that. If he wants to fuck me first I will let him.

"Okay Pete... you can hit first." I pushed Dean against the wall so I had enough space to bend down to suck his dick while I am getting pounded out. Pete pulled me, forcing me to turn around into a kiss. I kissed him and Dean was behind me kissing on my collarbone leaving a trail of kisses down to my back. I was turned on so much and this was turning out to be just like the repeating dreams that I continued to have for the last couple of weeks.

Dean pulled me off of Pete and pushed my head down between his leg. He wasn't wasting anything. But, never was I had. I grabbed his dick and started stroking his dick and then I put it in my mouth. I was positioned perfectly for Pete to slid into me and I was already wet as fuck. I was shaking my ass in front of him, because I was becoming impatient with Pete.

"Fuck me Pete or get out my damn shower!" I stopped sucking Dean to let Pete know I am not playing with his ass. Like come on you said you wanted to fuck, so here's your opportunity.

Pete jammed his cock into me and I gasped. "That's what you wanted, right?" Pete said, talking shit and boy don't I know his mouth. I love when he's acting cocky. "You want my Peter inside of you." He started fucking me, but I was still able to please Dean at the same time.

"Yeap Phoe.. keep sucking me like that doll." Dean said, moving my hair out of my face I looked up at with a lustful grin while I was working my mouth on his dick. I loved giving head. He didn't need to tell me what to do cause I've always known what he likes.

"You're sexy as fuck when you're sucking me like this babe." Dean said. I worked my mouth faster and I let his dick hit the back of my throat.

Pete was beating the hell out of my push and I was basically gushing on his dick. This sensation of being with two hot ass men turned on so much.

"Fuck!!" I cried out while I felt myself being filled up with Pete's cum. He came so hard inside of me and I followed closely behind him cumming on that British dick I loved so much.

"Shit!!" Dean groaned, spewing his warm load down my throat. Damn this session was too good and I wasn't even drunk. I got up and kissed Dean. "Thanks daddy!"

I didn't kiss Pete. "Thanks daddy!" I said, looking at Pete. We all showered quietly cleaning up our mess. I can't believe that did that with me.

"I only stayed for your minge. That's it." Pete joked.

"Hey when Junior lets finish up." Dean whispered to me. Yep, he definitely isn't trying to share me again.

"Okay.." I whispered.

Now, as long as they don't tell my husband we're good......