Seth Rollins x Nikki Bella

For cheekymoxley hope you like it. 💕💕💕 Damn they actually looked good together 🌾👀🌾

 💕💕💕 Damn they actually looked good together 🌾👀🌾

Nikki's POV

"Oh my gosh... I'm so drunk!" I said, dancing on my good friend Seth. It's been a minute since we hung out.

I guess it's cause John doesn't want me to hang out with other guys. But, it doesn't matter anymore. Cause we're done.

I turned around and grabbed his dick.

"Nicole.. stop grabbing my dick!" Seth said, not liking my advances towards him.

I shook my head. "You know you want this." I said, twirling in front of him so that he could see my ass.

"Of course I don't. You're too self absorbed." Seth said, leaving me at on the dance floor. I wasn't sure what's gotten into him, but he needs to fucking relax.

Damn, he's rejected me. I guess I shouldn't be upset. I did choose John over him. I walked over to him and ordered two shots. I slid one over to him. "I'm sorry .. I'm not used to being single."

"No... I was being a dick. I really didn't think you were single." Seth downed his shot. He ordered another one.

My song came on by J Balvin "Ginza" I started singing the lyrics and grinding on Seth. I was really feeling this song.

"Damn... I never really realized you can dance. Shake that ass." Seth bent me over while I was twerking on him.

Finally, he was letting loose. Like damn have some fun. Don't be a damn stick in the mud. "Okay Seth... I'm shocked you can actually catch this twerk." I laughed and turned around. I faced him and he was trying to dance. I couldn't stop laughing.

I invaded his space and threw my arms around you. "I've always wanted a man with a beard."

"You could of had me Nicole.." Seth reminded me on the past.

I leaned in and kissed him. I thought he would push me away. But, instead he slipped in tongue in my mouth.

Damn, he's such a good kisser. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his hands on my ass. He gripped onto my ass. We we're making out for awhile.

He pulled away and led me towards the bathroom. Seth pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door. "You've been teasing me all night Nicole. I want your pussy now." He growled and it was the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

"Finally... I've been wanting you all night. Why did I have to get you liquored up to realize that?"

"Shut up and kiss me dammit."
He pushed me against the door and we we're making out again. Our tongues danced together and I couldn't wait any longer.

I turned around pushed my dress up. I wasn't wearing panties. I bent over and he slapped my ass. He dropped his pants and rubbed up against me. He didn't waste any time shoving his dick inside of me.

Seth started pounding into my pussy and I could hear how wet my pussy was for him. All that teasing and playing hard to get I hate that shit. Just give me the dick, we're grown.

"Yesss!!! Yess!!! Yess!!!" I screamed, while throwing my ass back. He was holding on to my waist tight.

"Damn... I've been wanting you for awhile now. I liked how you were throwing yourself on me tonight." He said, kissing on my neck.

"Don't play hard to get and maybe you'll get this pussy more often." I moaned.

"I want it more often..." he pulled my hair while he pumped into me.

"Fuck!!!!" We both yelled and we climaxed together. Fuck, I love drunk sex.

"Next time I wanna fuck you in my sex swing." I cooed.

"Mmm.. I can't wait."