(1)

Emma:

Moving back to LA is like a dream come true. I finally get to see my brothers, and that makes me so happy. Although, i'm still in the process of getting an apartment, but Logan said i could live with him until i get my apartment. I get off the plane and wait at the airport for Logan to come pick me up. I am actually shaking, because i haven't seen my brother in so long. When i see him walking through the crowd, vlogging camera in hand, i can't help my self to squeal and scream: 'LOGAN!' I run up to him in excitement and jump into his arms. He looks shook, but he hugs me back. When i manage to get off of him, he turns off the camera. 'Hey, little sis!' he says, getting excited too. We hug each other once more before going out to the car. When we get to Logan's, he shows me to the room i will be staying in. I walk into my room and set my stuff on my bed, which is 4 suitcases full off clothes. I know, I have a lot of clothes. One of my suitcases is full of Logang and Team 10 merch, one is for dresses and stuff you would wear to parties or to something special, and the other two are for my regular clothes.

After putting all my clothes away, i left a black logang hoodie and black underwear on my bed. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower that lasted about 15 minutes. (By the way the bathroom in my room) I know my way around Logan's house, because I've been here before. When i got out of the shower, i dried off and then blow dried my hair, which took about 5-10 minutes tops. I put on my rose gold robe and walked into my room. I forgot to shut my door, so that's why i put on my robe. I went over to my door and shut it, followed by locking it.

After i locked the door, i went over to my bed and put on my underwear, and then my logang hoodie. After getting dressed, i grabbed my phone, and unlock my door, then i walk out to the main room. When i was walking out, i was looking through my notifications. When i looked up from my phone, i saw Logan once again filming with his back to me, but also with 5 other guys.

I just stood there waiting to see if they'd notice me. After awhile, they still have their backs to me, and still didn't notice me. I popped up behind them and said 'Wassup, Logang?' Making the peace symbol with my hands. Logan looks back and finally notices me, and so do the guys.Logan said his outro to the vlog, then turns off the camera. All of the guys looked me up and down, scanning my outfit. 'Sorry, didn't know that there would be company' i say, almost breaking out in laughter.

For a moment, it is really quiet, until Logan breaks the silence. 'Oh yea, guys this is my little sister, Emma.' he says, walking over to me and putting his arms around me, squeezing me tight.  'Hi strangers.' all the guys were quiet, except for the tall blonde one. He did this cute little laugh. 'Emma, this is Jack, Zach, Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah, The Why Don't We boys.' All the boys say hi to me, then we all go sit on the couch.

For some reason, Jack kept glancing at me. I think he is only looking over here because of my outfit. I was trying so hard to keep my eyes open. All of a sudden i couldn't keep them open anymore. Before i knew it, i was asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter was so short :/

I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

xx