(8)

Emma:

It was time to go to the dance, and i think London and I looked perfect. I couldn't wait to see what the guys looked like. We walked out of the room and i see a limo parked out front. The driver opens the door for us, and we both look confused. 'Are you two fine ladies Emma & London Paul?' The driver asks. 'Yes we are.' We reply. 'Okay well two young men called me and told me to pick you guys up and drive you to a dance.' He says with a smile. 'Oh they did, did they?' I say looking at London. We get in the limo and drive off to the ball room where the dance is taking place.

When we got there, i looked out the window to see two handsome men waiting for us. The limo comes to a stop and the driver gets out. He opens up the door and London climbs out, i climb out after. The guys look at us and smile. I walk over to Jack and we kiss. We hold hands, and so do Brandon and London, i couldn't ask for more in my life. We walk inside and some 7th grade girls run up to Jack. They were all fans of Why Don't We and recognized him instantly. I practically got shoved out of the way, loosing Jack's hand. He shoved through the crowd and came over to me, grabbing my hand again. 'I didn't expect that.' he says laughing. 'You should've saw it coming.' i say, both of us laughing now.

The whole night we danced and sang to our favorite songs. There were a bunch of fans that came up to us. There were a lot of fans that came up to me. We gave autographs and pictures and some went to our Instagram pages. We tagged some of them, and then sat down. 'This is so fun.' He says. 'Yea, who knew that going back to 7th grade was awesome?' I say smiling, then laughing. After the dance was over, it was about 10 pm. We got in the limo and went back to the hotel. London and Brandon went to Brandon's house, and Jack and I to our hotel room. I took my high heals off, setting them down and laid next to Jack in bed.

'What a night.' I say looking over at him. 'Yea.' He says smiling. We kissed each other, which soon turned to a make out session. Before i knew it, he was on top of me, kissing my neck, probably leaving a hickey. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. 'Are you sure you want to do this?' He says. 'Well i am already turned on, so why not?' i say laughing. 'I don't want to do this  just because you're turned on, i want to because I love you, and if you only want this because you're turned on then i don't want to do this.' he says, his face going expressionless. 'I want to do this because i love you too. Not because i'm turned on.' I say smiling. He smiles back and we carry on.

The next morning i woke up naked in Jack's arms. I got up quietly and went to take a shower. During my shower i heard footsteps, and then felt hands grabs my waist. I turned around to see Jack standing there. 'Morning, beautiful.' he says kissing me. 'Morning.' i say once he pulls away. For the next 10 minutes taking a shower with Jack, we both finally get out and then wrap ourselves with towels. Today i wore a white long sleeve shirt with black ripped jeans and some white slip ons. We decided to go hang out with London and Brandon before we fly out later today. The other boys and Katelyn left early this morning, but we're leaving around 6 pm.

After a fun day with London and Brandon, we all go to Jack and I's hotel room. I get changed into comfy clothes and put my hair in a messy bun. We pack all our things and say our goodbyes to London and Brandon. 'I'll miss you Em.' London says, hugging me. 'I'll miss you too.' i say hugging her back, eventually pulling away. I walk over to Brandon and hug him. 'Be good to my little sister, and take care of her.' I say to him, pulling away. 'I promise i will.' He says. We all go to the lobby of the hotel and check out of our room. After saying a few more goodbyes, Jack and I go to the airport.

Once we got on the plane, We put our suitcases up, then sit down. We both hold hands, then i fall asleep with my head resting on his shoulder.

I got woken up by a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and looked over at Jack. 'We're here, baby.' he says, giving me one last kiss before getting up and grabbing his things. I get up too and grab my things as well. We walk off the plane and call an uber.

When we get back to Logan's, i open the door and see him standing there. 'LOGAN!!!' i scream and run up to him. Jack looks at us and laughs. 'I missed you so much!' I say. 'I missed you too. How was Ohio?' he asks. 'It was great!' i say. 'I will be right back, i need to take this call.' Jack says while stepping outside of the room. Logan and I sit on the couch and catch up. When Jack walks in with a smile on his face, i smile as well. 'Hey, Emma?' he asks, looking at me. 'Yea? What's up?' I ask. 'You know how you were looking for a place to stay?' he asks, his smile growing bigger. 'Yea...' I say, getting a bit nervous. 'Well, i just talked to the guys and we wanted to know....if you wanted to come live with us?' he says. I jump up from my seat and jump up and down squealing in excitement. 'YES!!!' i say.

When i calmed down, i packed everything of mine that i had from Logan's and said goodbye. We got in an uber again, and went to the Why Don't We house. When we got there, i was so glad that i could actually call it home.  We walked inside and got greeted by the boys and Katelyn. 'EMMA!!! WE BOTH ARE LIVING HERE NOW!!' she says in excitement and running up to me bringing me into a hug. I can't believe i will be living with my boyfriend and all my best friends. Once we both calm down, Jack tells me that i will be staying in his room with him. I go upstairs and set my suitcases down, walking into the bathroom. I take my makeup off, and put my hair in a messy bun. I turn on some Why Don't We music and start singing along while unpacking. I also decided to unpack Jack's things as well.

In the middle of unpacking his things, he walks in. 'Oh, what's going on here?' he asks. 'Just unpacking, and listening to some music.' i say, still focused on unpacking. 'You don't have to unpack for me.' he says. 'It's fine, i'm bored so i could do this to keep me busy.' i say, still unpacking. 'Okay, whatever you want.' he says, climbing onto the bed. 'By the way, good taste in music.' He says. Of course he would say that because it's his songs. 'Thanks.' I say, laughing.

When i finally finished packing, i laid down next to him and we started to cuddle. Before i knew it, i fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry that this is a long chapter, i am trying not to make them too short.
Anyway i hope you enjoyed it anyway.