(3)

Jack:

When Emma asked to talk to me, and we walked on that balcony, together, alone, I got so nervous. 'I notice you keep staring at me.' She says, being calm. 'S-sorry' i reply, trying to be tough. 'What's wrong?' she asks randomly. 'Nothing.' I say. 'You sure?' she looks at me looking concerned. 'I'm sure.' I smile at her, trying to cover up the fact, that i like her. We walk back inside and everyone is sitting down. When we walked in, it was really quiet, until Logan broke the silence. 'Shit, i have to go.' he says looking at Emma. 'Where are you going?' she replies. I stand next to her, watching the whole thing.

Emma:

'Where are you going?' i ask getting sad, because i just got here. 'I'm sorry, i have to be in Vegas.' he says coming over to me, Jack still standing next to me. 'Why do you have to leave now though?' 'Because i have too, I'm sorry.' he says, hugging me. 'Where will i stay?' I start to get tears in my eyes. 'You'll stay here, like it's your own apartment. Also don't worry, you have the boys and Katelyn here for the night and always as friends.' he says trying to calm me down. I wipe the tears from my eyes and say goodbye and he leaves. 'Sooooo, who wants to watch a movie?' Katelyn asks.

We all get situated on the couch, and start watching the movie. We decided to watch Moana (Katelyn's choice). Towards the middle of the movie, i realized that i was sitting really close to Jack, both of our legs touching. I can't help but blush at the touch of him. Katelyn must have noticed because when i looked over at her, she winked at me. When the movie was over, we all decided to get into pajamas. Katelyn and I went into my room and got changed. She had to borrow some of my stuff, because she didn't bring anything. I wore my light pink over sized hoodie, that went about half thigh length to me. Then i put on my matching pink knee high socks. Katelyn put on some comfy shorts and a tank top. Katelyn put her hair in a ponytail and i put mine in a messy bun.

When Katelyn and i were done getting changed we walked into the main room. When we got to the main room, the guys were all changed and back into their spots. But the one guy who stood out was Jack, sitting on the couch, the only one that was shirtless. I stopped for a moment, shook of what i was seeing. Was i starting to like Jack? I went into the kitchen and got myself a bottle of water. After i got my water, i sat back down in my spot next to Jack. He looked at me again and just smiled, so i smiled back.

We started to watch High School Musical 2. (Katelyn and I's choice) We probably woke up everyone in the building because Katelyn and i knew all the lyrics to all the songs, and when they came on we sung as loud as we could. After the movie i got up to get another bottle of water. We got into the spots we were sleeping in so Corbyn and Zach were sharing one part of the couch, and then Daniel on another, Katelyn sharing one with me, and Jack offered to be on the floor.

When i walked back into the main room with my water, i saw that Katelyn took up our whole side. When i went to go move her so i could lay down (because everyone was asleep) Jack was patting a spot for me to come lay down. At first i was nervous but then i decided to anyway. I took a gulp of my water, then laid down next to him. Katelyn also hogged up my blanket so i had nothing, until he covered me up with his blanket. I was really getting nervous because now we were sharing a blanket.

We laid there for about an hour, just talking and laughing. I was getting really tired, and before i knew it, i was in his arms. He was really warm. Then i fell asleep, and so did he.