(2)

Emma:

When i woke up in the morning, i was in my bed. I sat up and yawned, also doing a little stretch. I sit there trying to blink the tired part of me away. When i actually get out of bed, i head over to my closet to pick something to wear. I decide to wear a white short sleeved crop with black ripped jeans, Nike shoes, and a hat. When i get done changing, i head over to my bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. Then i do my makeup and head out to the main room. I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and bottled water. My brother was not in the main room, and i didn't hear him, so i assumed he went out. I opened the balcony door and went out to sit on the couch. As i was sitting on the couch eating my apple and every once in awhile taking sips from my water, i was looking through my notifications.

When i got done looking through my notifications i get a text.

Katelyn:
Hey girl! Heard you were in LA. Want to get some coffee?

Emma:
Sure. i'll meet you at the coffee shop in 10.

I get up from the couch and go inside, throwing my garbage away. I go in my room and grab my sunglasses and keys. I only grabbed my keys because i have Logan's house key on it. I walk out of Logan's house and down the elevator. When i step outside, i start to walk to the coffee shop. When i get there i instantly spot Katelyn and run over to her, giving her a hug.

'Long time no see' We both say and squeal. After our little reunion, we head inside and get our coffee. We decide to go on the roof of the parking lot. 'We should take instagram pics!' she says jumping up and down. 'Sure. I haven't posted in awhile.' We both take a bunch of pictures, posing and being funny. When  were done, i posted a picture of me right away to instagram.

 @Imemmapaul

Tagged: ItsKatelynParks

Pic Cred: @ItsKatelynParks

Back in LA baby <33 xx

(ItsKatelynParks and 1,357 others liked this post.)

ItsKatelynParks commented: Slayyy girl! xx
loganpaul commented: Great pic sis!
Emmafan132 commented: I love you so much!
user10268 commented: Mommmmm
therealkatelyn commented: ILYSM!!! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!
Imemmapaul commented: @ItsKatelynParks Yasss bitch xx
Imemmapaul commented: @loganpaul Thanks love ya bro! xx

After looking at the responses i get a notification from Katelyn's Instagram.

 @ItsKatelynParks

Tagged: @ImemmapaulPhoto Cred: ImemmapaulDo you like how my hair looks lighter than it actually is? xx

Tagged: @Imemmapaul
Photo Cred: Imemmapaul
Do you like how my hair looks lighter than it actually is? xx

(Imemmapaul and 1,193 others liked this post)

Imemmapaul commented: Aha. You look cute. <33 xx
Katelyn&Emma commented: YASSS SO CUTEEEE!
ItsKatelynParks commented: @Imemmapaul Thanks cutie xx
ItsKatelynParks commented: @Katelyn&Emma Thank you so much <33 xx
loganpaul commented: Aha. Emma looks better.
jakepaul commented:@loganpaul I agree
ItsKatelynParks commented: @loganpaul @jakepaul Fuck you both. xx

When i saw the comments i looked at her and laughed. She looked at me and started laughing as well. 'Well, let's get chipotle and then i'm going to go home.' i say smiling. 'Yasss! I am totally feeling for some chipotle right now.' she said starting to laugh. 'By the way can i stay over at Logan's, like a sleepover with you?' She asks looking at me as we walk to chipotle. 'Yea sure, i don't think Logan would mind.' i say looking at her. When we get to chipotle, we order and start eating. While taking the first bite of our food, we looked and eachother and both said: 'Mmmmm.' We haven't had chipotle in so long, and it tasted so good.

When we got done eating we headed back to Logan's house. When i got there i tried opening the door to see if it was locked or not. It wasn't locked so i thought he must be home. I walked inside and see Logan, and the Why Don't We boys on the couch. Logan was editing some videos, Jack and Daniel were on there phones, Corbyn was texting someone, and Zach and Jonah were wrestling.

'Uhh, hi guys...' i say watching them. Zach and Jonah stop wrestling and look at us, same with the other guys. 'Hey sis.' Logan says. 'Hey, Katelyn.' he also says. 'Hey, Logan' she says looking at him and smiling. When i look at the boys i see Daniel staring at her. And then i see Jack, looking at me. 'Uhm, Jack can i talk to you?' i ask. 'Oh, uhm sure,' he replies, probably snapping out of his daze.

Jack and I walk onto the balcony and i shut the door behind us. We both go and sit on the couch, and he looks at me nervously. 'I notice you keep staring at me.' i say, with a calm tone.