(12)

3 Weeks Later:

We were sitting in the waiting room of the doctors, ready to find out the gender of my baby. When the doctor came out, it was Stella! 'Hey, Emma!' she said smiling. 'Hey!' I say smiling back. I followed her to a room. 'Okay, is this the father?' She asks, looking at Jack. 'Yup' She says nothing at first. 'Okay let's check.' she said. She put the cold stuff on my stomach again. When she was done she looked really sad. 'W-what's wrong?' I said, getting really nervous. She didn't say anything and just walked out.

When she back, There was another Doctor with her. 'Hi, Emma. i'm Dr. Harrison.' he said. He did the same thing that Stella did and looked sad. 'Would someone tell me what's wrong!?!' I ask, started to get pissed off. 'I don't know how to tell you this...' Dr. Harrison says. Jack is now holding my hand. 'What is it?' i ask. 'There's....no heartbeat.' He says. I looked at him. 'W-what?' i ask, tears starting to roll down my face. 'I'm so sorry.' he says, walking out. I get up and Stella walks me out. 'I'm sorry for your loss, Emma.' She says before i walk away. I don't look back, and i don't talk. Jack and I get in an uber and go home.

When we get home, i run upstairs and lay down in bed. I start crying and throwing pillows at the wall. 'WHY THE HELL DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!' I yell. I start crying uncontrollably.

Jack:

When we got home, i saw Emma run upstairs and slam the door behind her. Christina, Katelyn, and the boys are all sitting on the couch. 'W-what happened?' Christina asked. Tears started to fill my eyes now as i sit on the couch. 'Sh-she had a....' I say, before i start crying. 'Miscarriage....' I finally say. They hugged me, and that's when we heard a loud crash from the room. We all ran upstairs and tried opening my door. It was locked. I hear Emma crying and probably throwing things. I also hear her constantly screaming 'WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME!?!' I was so worried about her. Corbyn ran downstairs for a minute and came back with something to pick the lock.

When Corbyn got it, we all hurried inside only to see Emma sitting on the floor crying with her head in her hands. I then see a broken vase and glass all around her. I go up to her and hug her. She grabs my hand and tries to get up. She steadies herself and then goes to the bed and lays down. She instantly passes out and away she slept.

Emma:

When i woke up, i felt way better than last night. Of course i was still sad about the miscarriage, but i'd be fine. I got up and got dressed. Today i actually decided to do my makeup. For my hair i just did a messy bun. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Jack was standing there and staring at me. I opened the fridge and then grabbed an apple. I looked over at him and then closed the door slowly. 'Are you okay?' I ask him. 'I want you so badly....' he says out of nowhere. My eyes widen and i start to walk away. I walk up stairs and into Jack's room, which in this case, is probably a bad idea.

I shut the door and then went into the bathroom. Even though i already got dressed and did my makeup, i figured i'd just put on the same outfit and do my makeup again after a shower. I get undressed and then turn on the shower, and get in. Once i felt the water hit my skin, i felt relaxed. Then i feel hands grab my waist. I turn around to see Jack standing there staring at me. He leans in and kisses me passionately. He picks me up and my legs are wrapped around his waist as he pushes me against the wall, still kissing me.

I really wanted him to stop, but he kept going, leaving little love bites on my neck. He wouldn't stop. Next thing i knew, we were in there for 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes. My legs are getting soar and i start to hurt. I scream in pain and try to get away. I hated this so badly. 'Please Stop!!!' I yell. He keeps going and just staring at me, making direct eye contact. 'P-please..' I begged him to stop. Then he just stopped. I was panting so hard and i was really glad he stopped. I liked it at first, but when he kept going and didn't stop, it hurt, it hurt like hell. What was he doing and why was he acting so different? He sets me down and backs away, still staring at me. He was really creeping me out. All of a sudden, he turns the water off, picks me up again, then carries me to the bed. He lays down and puts me on top of him. 'Please no more!!' i beg. Then i start to moan, like i was in a trans or something.