(18)

(A few weeks later)
Jack:

Today was the day we find out the gender of our baby. It's also the day i have decided to do something really big. All of the boys, Katelyn, and Christina know about it. Right now Emma and I are going to the doctors. Katelyn and Christina are going to pick up the ring. Today i am proposing to Emma. I already have her fathers blessing, and I am really excited.

When we got to the doctors, we got greeted by Stella then walked into a room. Emma was overly excited, but i was too. Stella did her thing with the device. 'Okay the gender is-' Before Stella can finish was she was saying, Emma says something. 'Could you just write it down, because i want to see what gender with my friends.' She asks. 'Sure.' Stella says, grabbing a piece of paper. She wrote it down and put it in an envelope. She handed it to us and told us to have a great day. Then she walked us out.

Emma's stomach was getting bigger by the minute, so i had to help her with a lot of things. When we got home, everyone was outside on skateboards and snap chatting. Katelyn texted me earlier saying that the ring is in my room, in my clothes drawer. 'What's the gender!?!' Christina says, jumping up. The other come over to us with Christina, waiting for an answer. 'Not sure, the gender is in this envelope. We wanted to figure out with you guys.' She said, holding my hand. 'OPEN THE ENVELOPE!!!!' They all shout at us.

When we opened the envelope.....the gender was.........a girl. We were having a baby girl. Everyone started to cheer and celebrate. Emma and I watched them while laughing. 'Let's go out to eat!!!' Katelyn says. 'Sure.' Emma and I say.

Once we were all ready, I went upstairs and grabbed the ring. We all dressed up because we were going to a fancy restaurant and because i'm proposing. I put the ring that was in the velvet box in my pocket. We all left and went to the restaurant.

Emma:

When we got to the restaurant, i was so surprised. It was so fancy and beautiful. We sat down and ordered our food. 'Do you want to go for a walk on the beach?' Jack asked me. 'Sure, i could use some fresh air.' I say. We get up and walk out of the restaurant. The beach was right next to the restaurant, so that was good. We held hands and walked about half way down the beach, before he stopped me. 'Is everything okay?' I ask. He admired the sunset for a minute, and then held both of my hands.

'Emma, these past few months have been amazing, and i know that it may be early, but i really love you. All the times we spent together, cuddled, made babies.' He said laughing after that part. 'It was all amazing. You make me so happy, and i don't know hoe to express all my feelings, except for one way. Emma Rae Paul,' He said, kneeling down. My heart was beating fast, and i thought i couldn't breath. 'Will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?' He asked. A huge smile swept over his face. I looked at the ring and it was beautiful. I loved Jack so much, and yes....i do want to spend the rest of my life with him.

'Yes, Jack!!' I reply. He puts the ring on my finger and brings me into a big hug. We kissed, and the others ran out. 'YAY!!!' Katelyn and Christina screamed while running up to us. The boys followed along and brought us into a group hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is a short chapter. I promise to make more longer ones!
Comment who you think is a cuter couple --> Jack & Emma, Katelyn & Daniel or Corbyn & Christina!