(6)

Jack:

I wake up in the morning with a huge smile on my face. Emma is still asleep in my arms, and i look down and kiss her on her forehead. Her sister and sister's boyfriend are already awake, and i yawn then look at them. 'Why don't you get up and get something to eat or drink.' London says looking at me. 'I don't want to wake her up.' i say. When i notice she is staring at me, i look down and realize my shirt is off. 'What? Have you not seen a guy with his shirt off?' I ask her laughing. Her boyfriend looks at her then looks at me. 'Not really....' she says, still looking at me. 'Oh shit, sorry.' i say. She looks at me and laughs. I get up slowly and tuck Emma back in. I look in my suitcase and grab a shirt and hoodie from there.

When i get done changing, i walk over to where they are, and get myself some water. 'Sorry you had to see me shirtless.' I say to her after taking a sip from my water. 'It's fine.' she says, looking at me. I could tell her boyfriend was mad a bit from her looking at me while shirtless. 'So, what's your boyfriends name.' I ask, trying not to be creepy. He looks at me and says 'Brandon.' I look at him, and see myself as his age. He looks so innocent, and i bet he really loves London. I finish my water and look over at Emma, which is still asleep. 'How are you going to wake her up?' London asks. I look at her and smile. 'I have my ways.' I say, walking over. When i reach the end of the first bed, i run up to the bed she's on and jump on it. 'WAKE UP EMMA!!' i scream. I see her eyes flicker open and she gets up. 'What time is it?' she asks, rubbing her eyes. '11:00 am' i say, walking over to her side of the bed.

When i reach her side of the bed, i kiss her on the cheek. 'Good morning, princess.' I say, smiling. She sits there and laughs, also getting up. I laugh too and help her up. 'I may have also been the first guy your sister has seen shirtless.' I say. She looks at me and then just laughs. 'Really?' she asks. 'Yea.' I say getting more nervous. 'It's fine, she has her boyfriend, and i have mine.' she says smiling, then kissing me. 

When she got done changing, which she was wearing a light blue crop top, with white jean shorts, and then some white high tops. Anyway, when she was done changing we heard a knock at the door. Emma was sitting on the bed, while the other two were in the kitchen area, watching me as i walked up to the door. When i opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. Why were they here? 'Hey man!' Zach says hugging me, followed by the rest of the guys, then Katelyn behind them. I shut the door and Emma gets up and hugs them all. Once she spots Katelyn, she squeals and they both hug each other. London and Brandon seem really confused of who they are. 'Who are they?' London asks. 'Oh, the guys are my band mates and then the girl is Emma's best friend.' I say, looking at her. 'What did we miss?' Katelyn asks.

'This' Emma says walking over to me. I didn't know what to expect. She grabbed my hand, holding it, then kissed me. 'OMG! NO WAY!' Katelyn screams. The guys look at us and clap. 'And guess what Emma!?!' Katelyn says. 'What?' she says looking confused. 'You missed something too!!!' She says walking over to Daniel. She kisses Daniel, and everyone claps. 'Congrats!!!' Emma says. We all decide to go to Starbucks, even London and Brandon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is a short chapter.
I love all of you guys and i hope you enjoy. <33 xx