(13)

Emma:

I woke up sweating and no one next to me. I was so happy it was a dream. I was in bed, fully dressed, untouched. I got up and went downstairs. I decided i would take a shower later so i didn't bother getting ready. Daniel, Corbyn, and Jack were in the kitchen eating while the others were sitting on the couch watching TV. I walked slowly to the kitchen, wiping some sweat from my forehead. 'Babe, you okay?' Jack asks. 'Yea, why wouldn't i be?' I ask. 'Well, last night you were moaning and screaming "Please stop"' He says. That's really when everyone started looking at me. 'U-uh i-i, it was a b-bad dream...' I say. 'Okay, well i made you a breakfast smoothie.' He says handing me a smoothie. 'Thanks.' I say, taking a sip. Wow it was good! I wonder what he put in it.

I go upstairs after my breakfast smoothie and head to the bathroom. I turned on the water and got in. Wow it was relaxing to take a shower. I felt like i haven't showered in days. Then i heard footsteps, and eventually someone grabbed my waist. I instantly thought about the dream then snapped out of it and turned around. I saw Jack, and he smiled. I smiled back. He had a lot more expression on his face then the one in my dream had. I kissed him and luckily, nothing else happened. He did touch my boobs and butt a few times, but that's what i get for showering with him where everything is exposed. He looks at me and i look at him. 'E-emma?' He asks. 'Yea?' I started to get a bit worried. 'I've never said this before but, I love you.' My heart started to beat so fast. I knew i loved him too, and i was so scared of what to do. I smiled and said 'I love you too.' I kissed him and he kissed back. Soon our "kiss" turned out to be a make out session.

I turn off the water and we both walk out. I blow dried my hair and then got dressed. Today i wore: 

After i got dressed, I put my hair in a messy bun, then did my makeup

After i got dressed, I put my hair in a messy bun, then did my makeup. I looked at my wrist and remembered the bracelets that Jack got us for my birthday. Now that i think about it, it's almost his birthday. His birthday is n a few days!!! How could i forget!?! I walked over to Jack and hugged him tight. I don't know why, but i did, also giving him a kiss. While we were close i felt a bulge in his pants up against my leg. My eyes widened and then i backed away. 'Sorry.' He said. 'No need.' I say.

3 Days Later:

Today is Jack's birthday. I have spent the past 3 days preparing his birthday. We are going to act like we don't remember his birthday, and them surprise him at 7 with a huge party! I am so excited for it, and i bet he'll love it. I woke up this morning and did my casual morning routine. Shower, dressed, makeup, then go downstairs for breakfast. The guys, Katelyn, and Christina were in it as well. We all were in the kitchen eating when Jack came down with a huge smile on his face. I felt so bad when he looked over here and his smile faded away into a frown. There were no present, no cake, no celebration, no expressions, we all just sat there and ate. 'Hey babe!' I finally said. 'Hey, W-what's up?' He says, looking sad. 'Nothing, just eating.' I say.

'Um, Zach, Why are you in a tux?' Jack asks. 'Because i can.' he responds. 'By the way, want to go to the mall at around 5 pm?' Zach asks. We all are just watching them, and currently the time is 11 am. 'S-sure...' He says. 'Babe are you okay? You seem sad.' I ask. 'I-I'm fine. I'm going to go take a shower though.' he says. He walks away with his head down, and then he goes upstairs. 'I feel so bad for doing this to him, but it's for a good cause.' I say quietly, just in case. 'Yea, but at least he'll get something in the end.' Katelyn says quietly as well. Oh, and his parents and friends are in it too. The party is going to be awesome!

Jack:

I was heartbroken when i went downstairs, and no one remembered my birthday. I decided not to bring it up. I told them i was going upstairs to shower, but really it was to call my parents. My parents knew when my birthday was, they gave birth to me. It was really heartbreaking when my own girlfriend didn't know it was my birthday, yet i remembered hers.
The Call:
J- Jack
M- Mom

J: Hey mom!
M: Hey, sweetie! What's up?
J: Nothing much.
M: Then why did you call?
J: Guess what day today is!!! Which you'll probably get right because you know for a fact!!
M: Uh, it's Friday...
J: Yea but what day!!??
M: Sweetie it's Friday.
J: Oh yea, i seem to be forgetting...
M: Okay, well you have a good day!
J: You too...

When i hung up, i sat there and cried. My own MOTHER didn't even remember. I ended up falling asleep for almost 4 hours.

Emma:

It was almost 5 and Jack was still upstairs. I went up there and found him asleep. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I tried waking him up, he didn't wake up. I laid next to him and kissed the tip of his nose. His eyes opened and he smiled. 'Hey, Zach is waiting for you downstairs.' He gets up and yawns. 'Oh yeah.. I said i would do that.' he said rubbing his eyes. I gave him another long and passionate kiss. 'By the way, he told me to tell you to wear a tux.' i said, smiling. 'Ugh, fine.' He gets up and changes, right in front of me. It wasn't a big problem, because we've seen each other naked before. When he got done changing, he fixed his hair, then walked downstairs with me. We kissed and said goodbye, and that we'll see them at 7. They both left and that's when we started to set up. We had a cake, which i am surprised he didn't notice that, and then we had decorations everywhere, the guys were already in tuxedos, guests came and helped, Jack's parents came, and then Katelyn, Christina, and I went upstairs and got ready. I decided to wear:

 I decided to wear:

Jack wore an all black tux, and i wanted to match our bracelets

Jack wore an all black tux, and i wanted to match our bracelets. Since mine is more white, i am wearing white, and his is more black, so he is wearing black. Christina wore a black dress and Katelyn wore a pink one. They both had high heels matching their dress. Christina begged to do our makeup, so i let her. When i looked in the mirror, i loved it, and it matched my outfit perfectly, but not as much white as you probably would think there was since i said 'Matched my outfit perfectly.'