(7)

Emma:
Friday Morning:

The day of the dance has come. The day that will bring me back to when I was in 7th grade. I got out of bed, excited as ever, and headed over to my suitcase. Jack was still asleep so i got changed quietly. Today i wore a camouflage Why Don't We shirt, black ripped jeans, and white high tops for my clothes until the dance. I decided to go and get my hair, nails, and makeup done later today. I quietly left the room and went to Starbucks. Jack probably wouldn't wake up for about another hour, because it's really early and he likes to sleep in.

When i got to Starbucks, i got us both a unicorn frappe. I thought it would be cute to get since we're a couple. The others were in their hotel room, and probably still asleep. I could just imagine the thought of Katelyn and Daniel cuddling, also what Jack and I do. While walking back to the hotel room, i take a sip of my unicorn frappe. I could see some people staring at me, because i had two frappe's in my hands. I decided to just ignore them because i knew that one was for Jack.

I almost reached the hotel, when a bunch of people came up to me. I stopped because there were a lot of people. All of them were fans and wanted a picture. They asked so many questions at once, that i asked my self one question: How do the Why Don't We boy's live through this? I needed to get back to the room, but i signed a few autographs quick before i went in. I went up the elevator and walked into the room. Jack was still asleep, so i decided to go over to him and cuddle with him until he wakes up. After taking one more sip of my frappe, i set both of them down and laid next to Jack until he woke up. I kissed the tip of his nose and went into his arms. I looked at him and his eyes fluttered open. 'Morning sleepy head.' i said, smiling at him. 'I felt that kiss on my nose.' he said, almost laughing. I get up and grab his frappe, then hand it to him.

For a second, he looked at his then looked at mine. I smiled and took a sip, he did as well. In just a little bit, i finished my frappe and through the plastic cup away. Jack was still laying in bed, and smiling at me. He looked so cute while doing that. London and Brandon went off somewhere together, and the others....i don't really know what they're doing. I grabbed one of the coloring books London left here and some colored pencils. I hopped on the bed that Jack was on and started to color. He laughed a bit while putting one of his arms around me. I grabbed a blank piece of paper and started to draw him. 

The dance started at 7 pm, and it was 4 pm right now. 'Jack we gotta get ready for the dance.' I say, getting up from cuddling. 'Ugh, now? I love cuddling with you.' he says, while i start laughing. I grab my phone and tell London to meet me at the spa, and Brandon to meet Jack at the hair salon to get ready.

Once i get to the spa, i see London waiting for me with a big smile on her face. 'Hey, London!' I say, walking up to her and hugging her. While in the spa, we talk the whole time about our boyfriends, and funny memories. We talked about how much we've missed each other and she asked how LA was, since she's only been there once to visit Jake and Logan. I told her about all the memories I've had so far in LA. After the spa, we both feel amazing. 'That was so relaxing and really fun.' She says smiling. 'Yes it was, now lets go get our hair done.' I say, as we walk to the hair salon.

When we got there, the boys weren't there, and i didn't know where they were. I texted Jack and this was the conversation:
J- Jack
E- Emma

E: Hey! Where are you?
J: Oh, sorry forgot to text you where we were.
E: It's okay, but tell me where you are, i'm really worried and so is London.
J: Don't worry, we're getting a bite to eat, and then going back to the room to get ready.
E: Okay, love you! xx
J: Love you too! xx

After texting him, the lady doing our hair calls for us. We sit down next to each other and another girl comes out. They start doing our hair and we smile at each other. 'Did you find out where they are?' she asks, concerned. 'Yea, they are getting something to eat, then going back to the hotel room to get ready.' I say. After getting our hair done, we go to a makeup place and get our makeup done. As we were heading back, we got a Starbucks refresher.