(4)

Emma:

When i woke up the next morning, i was still in Jack's arms. My head was resting on his chest, and his head resting on my head. I didn't want to wake him up so i just laid there. When i heard someone's footsteps i instantly shut my eyes. I heard Jonah's voice as he said Thank you. After i heard his, i heard Katelyn saying No problem. That's when i opened my eyes and tried to get up without waking up Jack. As i tried, he woke up and yawned. 'Sorry, i didn't mean to wake you' i say getting nervous again, and also blushing. 'It's fine' he says being calm. 'Good morning sleepy heads.' Katelyn says winking at me. I glare at her then laugh.

I get up, then Katelyn and I go to my bedroom to get dressed. The boys also decided to change. Today i wore a black crop with some white shorts. Then i put on my black and white Adidas shoes. Katelyn wore a pink shirt, and white shorts as well, she also wore white high tops. For our hairstyles, I did a half up half down look, and Katelyn did hers down. We walked out into the main room, and it was clean. All the pillows, blankets, all the mess was just gone. But the one thing we did walk in on, was them still changing. 'Oh god, sorry!' i shout as Katelyn and i run back into my room. I shut the door and we both laugh.

When one of the boys shouted that it was safe to come out, we opened the door and looked out. I did one of those signals that people do when sneaking somewhere. We peek around the corner like spies and see if it actually is safe. The guys look at us and laugh. We walked out fully now and sat on the couch. I then get a text from my little sister who is in 7th grade named London. (Yup that's right, 4 Paul's)

Text:

London:
SIS I HAVE A SCHOOL DANCE NEXT FRIDAY! HELP!

Emma:
What do you need help with.

London:
Can you come back to Ohio, and go to the dance with me.

Emma:
Don't you have a date?

London:
Yea, but please come down, and come with a date.

Emma:
Would your school even let me.

London:
Yes they would! Pleaseee!!

Emma:
Okay fine, I'll fly out on Monday, with a date.

London:
Tysm sis! See ya soon!

After texting my sister, i set my phone down. 'Who was that?' Katelyn asks. 'Just my sister.' i say looking at her. 'What did she want.' Katelyn asks. I sigh and then tell her. She jumps up. 'YOU'RE GOING TO A 7TH GRADE DANCE!?!' she yells. All the guys look over now. 'Yes, my sister wants me too, and i would do anything for her. But the hard part is finding a date to go with me.' i say, sighing. Katelyn instantly looks over at Jack, who looks confused. 'What?' i ask, Jack and Katelyn still looking at each other. Katelyn squeals and says: 'BRING JACK!!!!' Jack and I both looked shocked. The rest of the guys jump up and agree with Katelyn. I look at Jack, and he nods. 'Fine.' i say, still looking at Jack. We smile at each other, while the others get excited.

*Sunday morning*

I wake up, and sit in bed. I grab my phone and check the notifications. While checking some notifications, i follow a few fan pages, and some really stood out. Some fan pages with the user Jemma. Do people think Jack and I are dating? I didn't think to much about it, and check the text i got from my sister. It said: 'Can't wait to see you!' I smile at it, then instantly think that i still haven't picked out what i am going to wear. I call Katelyn and tell her that i need to find a dress, so we meet at the mall.

While walking around the mall, we saw this cute little store. Also i am wearing my red shirt, tan pants, black hat, and white and red converse. When we went into the store, we looked around for about 30 minutes. I saw the people working there, just stare at us because we didn't buy anything in that 30 minutes. Until i found the perfect dress. When we bought it, the lady who worked there put it in a white cover. We were just about to leave, when we saw Jack and Daniel. 'Hey, Jack! What are you doing here?' i ask, getting confused. 'Getting a tux, aha' he says. 'Don't you have like 50 tuxes?' We just looked at each other blankly. 'I want a new one, and i want it to be special.' He says, winking at me, then walking away. I watch him leave, then turn to Katelyn. When i look at Katelyn, she looks excited but also shook at the same time.

Katelyn was still looking at them, and then saw them walk into a store. When she faced me, she smiled and said: 'Whoa.' i looked at her confused, then we walked out. We got into my car and i faced her. Before even asking her where she wanted to go, she gave me the Starbucks look. I know it sounds weird, but we have our looks. When we got to Starbucks, I ordered a unicorn frappe and she ordered a Vanilla bean frappe. After we got our drinks, we headed back to Logan's.

Before going inside we asked someone to take a picture of us. We set our Starbucks aside and took the picture. I had to post it on Instagram quick.

 @Imemmapaul

Tagged: @ItsKatelynParksI'm going to miss you bestie <33 xx

I'm going to miss you bestie <33 xx

(ItsKatelynParks, loganpaul, and 1,925 others liked this post)

ItsKatelynParks commented: I'm going to miss you! xx
loganpaul commented: I miss you sis! Where you going?
Officiallondonpaul commented: See ya soon sis!
Jemmafan01 commented: What about Jack?
jakepaul commented: So cute!
Imemmapaul commented: @ItsKatelynParks I will be back soon after!
Imemmapaul commented: @loganpaul I miss you too! I'm going to Ohio for London's school dance!
Imemmapaul commented: @Officiallondonpaul See ya soon cutie xx
Imemmapaul commented: @Jemmafan01 He's coming with XD
Imemmapaul commented: @jakepaul Thanks!

After replying to those, we thank the person for taking the picture, grab our Starbucks, then head inside. When we get inside, Katelyn helps me pack my things. i had 2 of my suitcases full with the stuff i need. I will be staying in a hotel, because my sister is with my mom, and i just don't want to stay there. Also in the hotel room there are separate beds, so i get my own and so does Jack.