(5)

Emma:
Monday Morning:

Today was the day i fly out to Ohio with Jack. I ask Katelyn to come over, so we can hang out a bit. Before she gets here i decide to post a picture on Instagram.

 @Imemmapaul

Leaving today!

Leaving today!

(loganpaul, ItsKatelynParks, and 2,017 others liked this post)

loganpaul commented: Have fun!
ItsKatelynParks commented: I'm gonna miss you!
Officiallondonpaul commented: Can't wait to see you!

I smile at all the comments, and as soon as i put my phone down, my phone pings. I look at the notifications and they are.

(jackaverymusic, corbynbesson, and 3 others started following you)
(jackaverymusic, imzachherron, corbynbesson, and 2 others liked your post)
jackaverymusic commented on your post: See you soon :P

I look at those and laugh. I set my phone down as i hear the doorbell ring. I walk over to the door and open it, and Katelyn pounces at me. 'I'm going to miss you!!' she says hugging me. 'Okay, Okay, i'll miss you too, but you're killing me!' i say laughing as she gets off and backs away. I close the door and sit on the couch with Katelyn, my suitcases right next to me. 'So when are you leaving.' she asks looking at me. 'As soon as Jack gets here.' i say. We hug again and tell each other how much we'll miss each other. We sit there talking to each other about memories and laugh. Then i hear the doorbell and her facial expression turns sad. I walk over to the door and open it. When i open it i see Jack waiting for me. 'Ready to go?' he asks. 'Yea.' i say walking over to my couch to get my stuff. 'I'll miss you so much Katelyn.' I say. She looks at me while smiling and tears run down her cheeks. 'I'll miss you too.' she says hugging me again.

When i get in the uber  and we start to drive off, i look back and see Katelyn still crying and waving at us. On the way to the airport we talked and laughed, and had a good time. Once we got to the airport, we had to wait for about 30 minutes until flying out. When it was time to get on the plane, we both got up and started walking. We looked at each other and smiled. When we got on the plane, we put our stuff up and sat down. I grabbed my phone and put it on airplane mode. 

I felt someone poking my arm, but i thought i was just dreaming. I look over and Jack who is poking me. 'Hey, wake up we're here.' he said, not poking me anymore. 'Wait, i was asleep?' i ask, sitting up correctly. 'Yea.' He says laughing. 'Oh.' i say standing up then stretching. We grab our stuff then walk off the plane, into the airport. It feels like forever since i have been in Ohio. We go to a car rental place and rent a car for the week. Once we get the car, we put our stuff in it and then get in. We start driving to the hotel we are staying at, and blast the music. Once we get to the hotel, we park the car, grab our stuff, then go inside. We check into our room, then go into the elevator. As we wait for the elevator to stop at our floor, Jack starts singing quietly. I look at him, and notice that i know the song. I start to sing along, and he looks at me and smiles, i smile back.

We get to our room and go inside. It was huge! Jack smiled at me and i smiled back as we dropped our stuff and jumped on the beds. Once we're done messing around, my sister texts me and asks if we want to meet at chipotle. She said she was going to bring her boyfriend and i should bring mine. When i saw she said MY boyfriend, i looked nervous. 'Jack, we're going to chipotle with my sister and her boyfriend. She also thinks we're dating.' i say, trying to get it out quickly, but the only thing he says is 'Okay.' At first i was surprised, but then i smiled.

We started walking to chipotle, and when we got there, i saw my sister and her boyfriend waiting outside. 'EMMA!' she shouts running up to me, with her boyfriend trying to catch up. I run towards her as well. 'Hey, London! How's school?' i ask pulling away. 'It's fine.' After she said that she looked at Jack. 'So this is your boyfriend?' she asks with a big grin on her face. 'Oh um, no he's just my best friend, he agreed to go to the dance as my date.' i say looking at her. She smiles and laughs as we walk inside. I kept staring at her boyfriend and her as they held hands. Once we got our seats and food, we started to eat and talk about what i missed in Ohio. London also asks how Logan and Jake are. I told her Logan went somewhere but i bet he's good, and that I've not talked to Jake yet.

We sat there talking, eating, and laughing for about 30 minutes, until we actually left. When we walked out, we all just suddenly stopped. Then i felt someone pull me towards them, and before i knew it, i was centimeters away from Jack. He was holding both of my hands and his  breath was warm on my face. London and her boyfriend just stopped and watched. I could tell that London was excited to see what happens next. And then, our lips touched, Jack and I's lips touched. And my whole body felt warm and tingly, and i instantly got butterflies in my stomach. Seriously though, the butterflies were crazy in my stomach. I didn't kiss back at first, but when i decided too, it felt way better. When we pulled away, we smiled at each other while London started to jump up and down with excitement. When she finally stopped, her boyfriend and her locked fingers and held hands. Jack saw them and looked at me. I looked at him, and he stuck his hand up. I grabbed his hand and we started to hold hands.

As we were walking back, London and her boyfriend decided to tag along and chill at our hotel room. When we got there, they ran over to my bed and laid down. I looked at them and then walked over to Jack's bed. I laid down, and then he laid next to me. I looked over at him and he looked at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist. 'I forgot to change' i say, laughing a bit. London gets up and we both get some clothes to wear to bed. She decided to wear some shorts and a long sleeved shirt. I decided to wear what i usually wear to bed, my black mid thigh over sized hoodie (This time a Why Don't We hoodie) and some black and white knee high socks. I walk out and see that London's boyfriend and her are cuddling, and i think it's so cute. Jack looks over at me and says 'Rocking the merch.' I laugh and lay down again. I wrap my arms around his neck once more and he wraps his around my waist. Before i knew it, we were kissing.

I loved how his lips felt on mine, they were so soft and he is a really good kisser. We didn't take it any farther because there were 7th graders in here. But he did ask me something. 'Emma?' he asks. 'Yes?' i say getting really nervous, because i really like him. 'Will you be my girlfriend?' When he said that, i looked shook and then i smiled. I couldn't believe he just asked me that, 'Yes, Jack. I'll be your girlfriend.' I say, then once more giving him a long kiss. We start cuddling and then we fall asleep.