(10)

When i woke up the next morning, i didn't do my makeup, i got in lazy clothes, put my hair in a messy bun, then walked downstairs. My eyes were still red from crying last night, but i think i made up my mind. I saw Katelyn looking at me. The boys all stared at me as i walked by. 'Katelyn can we talk?' i ask. 'Sure.' She says jumping up. We go up to Jack's room and i shut the door behind us. 'Did you tell them?' i ask. She looks at me. 'No. Why?' she asks. 'Did you see the way they were looking at me.' i ask. 'Yea, but did you make your decision?' she asks. 'I think so, but i want to go and see if i can even still get the abortion, because Jack and i had sex around 2 weeks ago.' i say. 'Okay, let's go.' she says.

When we walk downstairs the boys are in the same place. We tell them we are going to go to Starbucks and that we'll be back soon. We get into the car and drive to the doctors. When we get there, we go up to the front desk. 'Hi, how may i help you?' the desk lady asks. 'Hi, i think i may be pregnant and i wanted to know if i could check to see if i could still get a abortion.' i say. 'Sure, hold on just one second.' she says, walking away. When she comes back, she has a doctor with her. 'Hi guys, I'm Stella, and i will be helping you today.' She says with a smile on her face. She takes me to a room with Katelyn and asks me to lay down.

'Okay so i am going to look for the baby, so i have to put this stuff on your stomach.' She shows me. I nod okay. "Also just to warn you, this is going to be cold.' she says last before putting the cold stuff on my stomach. She moves a monitor or something like that on my stomach. 'So you want to know if you can get an abortion?' she asks. 'Yea.' i say. 'I'm sorry but you can't. But you can come back in about 3 weeks to find out the gender.' She says smiling. 'By the way congrats on being pregnant. Is this your first time?' she asks. 'Yes.' i say. She kept asking questions and one of them was 'Do you know who the father is?' at first i didn't answer but then Katelyn did for me. 'She thinks it's her boyfriend, because he stole her virginity and she only did it with him.' she says. I look at her, and she looks at me then smiles. 'We can find out if you want.' she says. I look at Katelyn then at the Doctor. 'That would be great, thank you.' i say. 'No problem.' she says smiling once more.

After she checked who the father was, she went out without telling me who it was. When she came back in she had a paper that had the results. 'Okay so it looks like the father is a man with the name, Jack Avery.' She says. 'That's my boyfriend.' i say. 'Guess we were right.' Katelyn says. After the check up, (we were there for an hour and a half or so) I end up getting a text from Jack.
J- Jack
E- Emma

J: Hey are you okay? You've been gone for awhile, i'm getting worried.
E: Yea i'm fine. We're actually on our way home now.
J: Okay. See you soon babe, love you xx
E: Love you too xx

When we got home, we went inside and i walked right past Jack. I walked upstairs and laid down on the bed. Tears started to run down my face and i laid there crying. When Jack came in he laid next to me. 'Emma!?! What's wrong??' He asks, very concerned. 'I'm not ready to tell you....' I say, looking into his eyes. 'Whatever you need to tell me, just tell me when you're ready.' he said cuddling with me. I am so glad he understood. And then i fell asleep in his arms.

When i woke up the next morning, I felt like throwing up. I ran o the bathroom and started puking. Jack got up and helped me with my hair again. Once i was done, i washed up and didn't bother putting on makeup. I decided to stay home all day. I went downstairs still in lazy clothes and sat next to Katelyn on the couch. Daniel had his arm around her and was probably enjoying it. The other boys were in the kitchen eating. Katelyn leaned in close and whispered to me 'You're stomach is growing a bit, i can see it.' I look down and see that i can see it too. I got up and went upstairs again. I grabbed a really baggy hoodie and put it on, trying to hide my stomach.

I decided to go outside for a bit and just relax. I went outside and Katelyn came out and sat next to me. 'When are you thinking about telling Jack?' she asks. Her sunglasses were covering her eyes and she was just looking at the sky. 'I think i'm going to tell him tomorrow.' i say. I can see from the corner of my eye that she turned her head to face me. 'Do you want me to be there when you do?' she asks. I don't answer for a minute. 'No, i think i should tell him alone.' i say. All that was going through my mind was "What if he breaks up with you" or "What if he yells at you and beats you." All of the "What if's" were going through my mind.

A little bit later, Katelyn and I got up and went into the kitchen. I grabbed some water and drank it. 'I think i'm going to go take a shower.' i say. 'Okay.' she says. I walk upstairs to find Jack on his phone laying in bed. 'Hey Jack!' i say smiling. He looks up from his phone. 'Hey babe. Whatcha doing?' he asks. 'Just going to take a shower.' i say, walking over to the bathroom. 'Alright.' he says looking back down at his phone. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door, then i turn on the shower and get in. This felt so relaxing, especially since i have a baby in my stomach. It felt like it was washing away all of my guilt of not telling Jack right away. I didn't think about it too much because i was going to tell him tomorrow.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I tried to cover my stomach as much as possible. I then walked out and got in some comfy shorts and one of Jack's shirts. His shirts are really baggy on me, so i decided to wear one of his shirts. I went and laid down next to him and snuggled up into his arms. I closed my eyes and the only thing i was feeling was guilt and i was nervous.