(16)

Corbyn:

 About half way through the movie i feel my phone buzz. I checked it and it was a text from Emma saying 'On our way home. By the way....' The text stopped there. She said she would text a P or N. But when i looked around the room, all of the boys (Except Jack) and Christina looked shocked. That's when another message came in from Emma. It said...... P. I looked shocked like everyone else, except Jack who was still watching the movie. We all started texting eachother making a plan on how to tell Jack. We figured it out and that's when Emma and Katelyn walked in.

Emma:

When Stella told us i was Pregnant, she said since i just had sex last night, that i would be able to have 3 days to figure out if i want an abortion or not. I had to talk to Jack about it. Zach. Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel, Christina, and I were texting about a plan to tell Jack. When we finally came up with one, i walked in the door with Katelyn.

I told Katelyn about the plan, so she knows what it is. Jack ran up to me and hugged me. He kissed me then gave me one last hug before turning to face the others. 'Hey guys, i am making a memory book for us, and i want a couple shot. So Jack and Emma can you pose for a picture?' She asks, following the plan. 'Sure.' I say, playing along. Jack wraps his arm around my waist and i put mine on his shoulders.

'Okay, you guys ready?' She asked pointing the camera at us. 'Yup.' Jack said smiling. 'Okay! Everyone say "Emma is Pregnant!!" Jack's eyes widened and then he turned to face me. 'Wait what?' he said, looking confused. 'I'm Pregnant, Jack!' I say, hugging him. He hugs back and smiles. 'How do you know?' He asks. 'Katelyn and I went to the doctor this morning, and we have 3 days to decide if we want an abortion or not, since we just had sex last night.' I say.

'Oh fuck, i forgot to use protection last night!?!' he asked, with sorrow on his face. 'Yea, we just found out this morning.' Katelyn said. 'It's fine though.' I said smiling, which also made him smile. 'Well, Jack and I better go upstairs and discuss what we're going to do. I want to try and tell them my decision tomorrow morning.' I say. They all are okay with it, and Jack and I head upstairs.

We shut the door behind us and sit on the bed. We are probably there for an hour or two discussing what to decide on doing until we have our decision. We walked back downstairs and sat on the couch with the others. We decided to relax for the rest of the night. We talked and watched movies while eating popcorn. We started watching probably our 5th movie now and about a quarter way through it, i feel asleep with my head resting in the crook of Jack's neck.

The next morning i woke up earlier than everyone else and got dressed. I did my makeup and hair then went to the doctors. Stella came over and called me back to a room. She checks my stomach for the baby and for a heartbeat. Everything seems fine. 'Okay, Emma. There is actually a 95% chance that this  baby will survive and a 5% chance that another miscarriage will happen. Your body have done a semi-development since the miscarriage, which has made your body a bit stronger to handle a baby.' She explains to me. 'Okay, well Jack and I talked and made our decision.' I say looking at her. 'Okay what is it?' she asks. 'We want to-' before i could finish my sentence, Dr. Harrison came in and had to talk to Stella.

When Stella came back in she apologized and then asked me what my decision was. 'I'm sorry you had to wait.' she said. 'It's fine.' i look at her and smile. 'So what is your decision?' she asks. 'My decision is to.....'

Jack:

I woke up and saw that Emma wasn't next to me. I figured she had already left for the doctors, so i didn't mind. I can't wait to see her when she comes back. I love her so much, and i would always be here for her. I decide to go on my phone for a bit. When i got bored out of my mind from my phone, i decide to get up and get a snack. When i finished my snack, i went upstairs and took a shower. I got kind of lonely without Emma in the shower with me. When i got out of the shower i dried off and then got dressed.

When i went back downstairs, I saw Katelyn up and eating toast, as usual. 'Hey. What's up?' I ask. 'Nothing. Just waiting for Emma to get back, i really want to know what you guys decided.' she says finishing her toast. 'I'm waiting for her too. I missed her in the shower.' i say. 'Wait, you guys take showers......together?' She asks, looking at me. 'Yea, why?' i ask. She looks at me and throws her garbage away. 'I should do that with Daniel.' she says. 'Oh wow, okay.' i say, getting weirded out a bit. 'Don't get all disgusted or anything, I'm not the one who had sex and got the girl pregnant twice.' she says. 'That's Fair.' I say, sitting back down on the couch. She sits down too, then we both go on our phones.

Before we knew it, we saw Emma walk in with a huge smile on her face. She was happy about something, and whenever she is happy, I'm happy. She walks over to us and i give her a hug and a long and passionate kiss. 'How'd it go?' i ask. 'Very well.' She says. still smiling. Then we kiss again.