(17)

Emma:

'So what is your decision?' she asks. 'My decision is to..... Keep it.' I say smiling at her. 'That's awesome!' She says hugging me. 'So, to know the gender, just come back in about 3-4 weeks.' she says. 'Alright, Thank you so much.' i say. 'Anytime.' she says. I walked out and got in an uber. The doctors was about 20 minutes away from the Why Don't We house.

When i finally got home, i walked in with a huge smile on my face. I was greeted with a hug and long and passionate kiss by Jack. Katelyn runs up to me and practically yelled in my ear. 'WHAT DID YOU GUYS DECIDE!?!' She also woke up the other guys who came over and wanted to know as well. 

'Well...' I say. She looks at me all sad. I wanted to make her believe i got an abortion, when really i didn't. All the boys started getting sad as well. 'You got the abortion, didn't you?' she asks, now looking at me. I smile and look at her. 'Nope.' I say. Her facial expression turns happy and she jumps up and down in excitement. The other guys join her, and Christina does too. For the rest of the day we just relaxed and had a good time. Until we all fell asleep.

I woke up by the sound of a knock at the door. I rubbed my eyes and yawned while looking around. I was the only one awake, so i went and answered the door. I couldn't believe who i was looking at. Why is he here!?! The person at the door was my ex boyfriend, Tyler. 'What the hell are you doing here?' I say. 'I came back for you.' he said. I looked at him, expressionless. 'i have a boyfriend.' I finally say. He looks at me and walks in without permission. He grabs my waist and pushes me against the wall.

'GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU BASTARD!!' I yell, trying to wake someone up. He pushes his lips onto mine. I spit in his mouth and scream again. 'JACK!!!!' I yell. He slaps me in the face and goes in for another. 'GET OFF ME!!!' i yell. 'JACK!!! HELP!!!' i yell once more. Before i know it Jack walks to where we are. 'HEY! GET OFF OF HER!' He yells. Tyler doesn't listen, and he slaps me again before kissing me. Jack runs up to him and punches him in the face. I fall to the floor and hold my stomach.

When i looked over at them, they were still fighting. Katelyn runs up to me and helps me up. 'Ow.' I say, still holding my stomach. 'What the hell did you do to her!?!' She yells at Tyler. She walks up to him. 'Hello, Katelyn. Long time no see.' he says,smirking at her. 'Why the hell did you come back?' She asks. He just stood there smirking. 'You, could've did something bad!!' She yells. He looks at her confused. 'How?' he asks. 'Omg, you idiot. She's Pregnant!!!' She finally says. 'W-wait what?' he says.

'She's fucking pregnant with Jack's child! They are dating and have a good life without you in it!' she says. Jack and I just watch the whole thing. He looks over at me. The other guys and Christina walk in now and just watch it too. 'You had sex with him?' he asks. I nod my head, not giving a shit of what he'd do. He looks back at Katelyn. 'She is such a fucking slut.' he says. this time, that got to me. A tear rolled down my cheeks. 'She didn't even have sex with me. But she has it with him!?!' he says.

'Yea, because i loved you at first, until you became the cheating bastard you are.' I say. 'So you decide to have HIM steal your virginity!?!' he asks. 'Yea because i actually love him!!!' I say. The room goes silent. 'I love you too...' Jack says. We smile at each other. 'You probably should just leave.' Katelyn says. Next thing i know, i fall back to the ground. I'm shaking all over and i don't know why. That's before i start feeling a really bad pain. I start to scream in pain, and Tyler tries to come help but then Jack does. You could tell Tyler was mad now.

'We need to get her to a doctor.' Jack says. I'm still sitting there crying, until Jack picks me up wedding style and brings me to the car. Katelyn kicks Tyler out, literally, then gets in. That's when i wake up and here a knock at the door.

I guess it was just a dream. But when i heard the knock at the door,i woke up Jack to come answer it with me......you know.....just in case. We both got up and went to the door. I think my dream was warning me because when i opened the door, there was Tyler, standing there, staring at Jack and I. 'Can i help you?' Jack says. 'Just wanted to talk to Emma.' Tyler responds. 'No.' I say. Jack looks at me, and i keep staring at Tyler. 'Emma, why not?' Jack asks. 'He's my ex boyfriend, and i don't want to talk to him.' I say, glaring at Tyler. 'O-oh.' Jack says. 'You would understand if you knew the things he did to me.' I say walking away. I hear the door shut and Jack up behind me.

If i hadn't brought Jack with me, it would've ended up like my dream. We sat back down on the couch and fell back asleep.