Chapter 2: Adopted

Edited: 7/14/18; 4/28/19

Katsuki stood in so much shock, that it was as if he was told he suddenly became quirkless.

You tilted your head confused at his reaction. The blonde boy suddenly came storming up to his father and you.

"Why the fuck did you allow this shit!? You actually went with this crazy hag's idea!?" He yells as if he were scolding his dad, who animatedly sweatdropped.

'Why am I to blame?' Masaru thought to himself.

Katsuki grabbed the back of your shirt and lifted you out of his father's hold, and opened the front door. "We don't need you extra, get lost, goodbye shit." He sat you down on the doorstep of the freezing cold night then slammed the door behind him.

".... Huh?" You stutter in surprise staring at the front door before you thinking, 'What just happened?'.

Seconds later, a loud bang was heard followed by muffled curses that were spewed out loudly. But, it seemed like the entire neighborhood is used to it as they continue on like nothing is happening.

When it was all calm, Mitsuki opened the door, picked you up and brought you back inside.

"Why the fuck do we have to keep that thing!?" Katsuki yelled. "It's like having a fucking dog there's no different!"

"Why the fuck are you still cussing, haven't I told you not to!?" Mitsuki yells back no longer able to hold her annoyance for her loud son. But before another argument of cusses can manifest, Masaru abruptly interrupted.

"Well a-anyway, Katsuki, your Mother and I have to prepare your sister's bedroom. So please watch over her till then..!" He speed talks quickly giving you to Katsuki and urged you both up the stairs.

The latter huffs in annoyance and lazily carried you like a pillow, looping an arm under your abdomen and since you were still 4 you weren't so heavy.

He grumbled under his breath as he walked up the stairs. "One fucking scratch, bruise, burn or tear I see and your fucking grounded, you hear me!?!" Mitsuki yelled from downstairs, destroying his plan of tossing you out the window.

"Whatever!" He yelled over his shoulder and trudged to the room kicking the door open. Looking into his room, you notice it was decently clean —surprisingly. The bed wasn't all messed up, the room is clean enough for a normal person to work in and it doesn't stink, but it does have some hint of caramel scent that made you wonder where it was coming from.

Its probably like this so Katsuki can keep his mom from nagging at him, which he finds incredibly annoying.

Without care, Katsuki tossed you onto the bed, which sunk under your weight. From the sudden weight, the blankets flew up and landed over you. The boy watched you struggle under the tangling sheets before rolling his eyes and heading to his desk that had unfinished assignments he planned to continue before his mom came.

The room was quiet except for the scratching of pencil on paper.

You successfully untangled yourself from the blankets and observed your surroundings.

Everything poked almost the same as your room in the orphanage except for one item that lay on a high shelf.

"Who's this?" You asked holding an action figure of the No. 1 hero, not that you know at that time.

Tv has always been an off limit for children under 9 in the orphanage, barely even be a privilege to even be used by any of the children there. So you have no idea who he is by looks. You let your small fingers trace the structure and shape of the old toy, letting your mind memorize the item before it was removed from your hand and placed on a higher shelf.