Chapter 4: The Tv

Last Published: 1/13/18; 4/28/19

You giggled with happiness humming to the tune of the song while the host of the cartoon you were watching sang.

"(Y/N), I am going to the grocery store, Katsuki is in his room. If you need something ask him okay?"

"Okay, Mom!" You say eyes still trained to the TV as if the moment you turn away the show will be gone. Smiling at your silhouette Mitsuki closed the door behind her as she left.

On to you, you were excited of the show, since you were going to watch an upcoming cartoon that was new and you wanted to see it's premiere that would play after the break, holding back the excited dance was impossible.

You cheered just as it started anxiously watching the prologue of the cartoon but the excitement was short lived as the channel was suddenly changed.

"Hey!" You yelled in surprise looking back you spotted Katsuki lazily slumping into the couch with the TV remote in his hands.

"What?" He asked with a bored face.

You huffed in annoyance and grumbled to him. "I was watching!"

"Huh? That garbage? Trust me the more you watch it, the more you'll look like a complete idiot. It'll make me look bad in public to have a sibling like that." He says ever so nonchalantly as if he was trying to save you from embarrassment.

"What!? Change it back, you meanie!" You yell hitting his lap to get him to stop flipping the channels.

But he wasn't affected and just continued flipping the channel.

Your patience were running thin at your unresponsive brother who looked like a zombie in front of the TV. Knowing you won't get him like that you head to the kitchen to find something.

Just as soon as you entered your eyes noticed a glass of ice-cold water set on top of the counter. You grinned mischievously as an idea rang in your mind.

Over to Katsuki, he stopped his session of watching the news of any major villain attacks, when he notices you are no longer in the living room. And after weeks of living with you, he is well aware of the dangers of letting you out of his sights.

The silence of the house made his hair stand on ends. Eyes no longer on the TV but flickering from one possible hiding place to another.

He would have tried to calm down during the moments of silence if it weren't for the soft scurrying heard moving around.

"HEY KIDS!!-"

"AAH! GOD DAMMIT!" Katsuki cussed loudly at the sudden change of channel. It had caught him by surprise and he didn't expect it would happen without the remote-

"Where the fuck is the remote?"

Never mind...

Katsuki grumbled to himself, squeezing his hands between the spaces of the cushion pillows to find the remote but failed to find the remote, as it disappeared from its place beside him.

"Mother fuck-- (Y/N)! Where the fuck are you? Give me back the remote!" Katsuki yelled in annoyance trying to block out the singing of the kiddie cartoon.

Another shuffle was heard and instantly Katsuki dashed after the sound that seemed to appear everywhere. Soon enough it leads to the kitchen but just as Katsuki's barefoot touch the tiles friction failed him and his foot went flying.

The blonde grunted loudly as his back made contact with the wet floor but just as he fell, hot water made contact with his skin allowing the world to hear his screams of pain followed by strings of so many curse words you'd never hear all together in your entire life.