Special Chapter: Kirishima x Teen¡Reader Bakugo: Permission

Info: Reader is the same age as everyone and is schooling in UA, class B.

Apology gift for all my readers who have been so paitient.

Chattering had aroused in the halls of UA as the dismissal bell rang and all the students were heading home.

And a certain redhead male is fidgeting nervously but used great efforts to keep it at a minimum. "Kirishima-kun!" His name was called by a gleeful voice.

Kirishima smiled recognizing the voice and turned to greet a hug from a (h/c) haired maiden with green scaly skin and yellow reptile eyes.

"Hey babe~" he teased earning a broght blush from you.

"K-Kiri ...! Stop its embarrassing..." You puffed your cheek as he laughed, but inside his head he was cheering and blushing madly himself. He gave himself a pat on the back.

'Way to go Kirishima. Way to be a man!' His inner conscious said with 'manly' tears falling down his cheek.

"So.." You spoke a bit nervously breaking Kirishima out of his thoughts.

"A-Are you ready? I mean I don't know how he'll react and what if doesn't let me see you.. What if-" Kirishima quickly stopped your worry with a quick peck making you flush and turn your head away.

He chuckled at your red face and cupped both cheeks allowing both your eyes to meet. "(Y/N) Bakugo... You are the most beautiful creature I have ever been blessed to see. Now I want you not to worry about this, I will handle it, Okay? Cause this is my duty as your manly partner to be a man and to ask for your family's blessing.

You slightly swoon at his words and his charm before you nodded calming down.

"Okay, boyfriend..."

You shyly say. Three seconds of silence and you both crashed down into blushing messes.

'I can't believe I said that!' you thought to yourself.

'S-So...! Woe-manly!!' Is what is in Kirishima's mind.

Honestly, Kaminari is getting the better of him...

[--]

Walking down the street half marching and half running. Kirishima was more than excited -and nervous- to meet your family. Well, he already knew Katsuki, but he also knew of Katsuki's unwavering and deadly over protectiveness of you.

Ever since the attack of sludge incident where you were almost suffocated infront of Katsuki's very eyes, no boy was allowed 5 feet close to you under his watch.

Honestly, the boy immediately locates you the moment lunch starts and makes sure to drag you everywhere.

And that was the major problem to your and Kirishima's relationship.

3 months ago Kirishima asked Katsuki a question.

[---Flashback Start---]

"Hey Bakugo!" Kirishima approached the boy.

"What the ell do you want hair for brains!?" Katsuki yelled angrily looking up from the window.

"You have a sister right?" he started makng the blonde raise a brow at the mention of his sibling.

"Yeah, what of it?" Katsuki spat.

"If she ever gets a boyfriend how will you react?" And with that question Katsuki froze for a few minutes before she angrily stood up and yelled getting everyone's attention.