Scenario 2

Requested by:

catttt010

This was supposed to be published yesterday, but I had went out...

Hello! Everyone, how are you doing? So I have said I can take request, so if you want to request too just go to the first Author's Message, the info is all there.

Now I know you all can't wait into what happens after the fight, but I think I am just gonna make you all suffer by putting a filler in here.

Warning: This is not attached to the storyline but there are some info that is real.

Scenario 2:

Your Quirk

"Big brother! I'm tired! Why do I have to go with you?" You whined swaying lazily in every step you took.

"Well because your damn school got cancelled and there is no way I am walking you back home. So might as well." Katsuki huffed pulling you by your bag.

"I can just go to Tora's house for the day! I don't wanna be bored! Its boring there!" You complained. Hearing Tora's name made the blonde more agitated.

"No fucking way are you going to that shithead's house! I don't fucking know where it is and I as hell don't want to, so your stuck with me brat!"

You gave him a knowing look. "Are still mad he told you off?"

And just in that short sentence Katsuki felt an arrow pierce his big ego. "Like hell I'm mad! That brat is just bad influence!"

'As if you are no different...'

[Later...]

"Big brother I'm hungry!" You whined swinging your legs carelessly not caring if you hit him lightly.

"Do I look like food to you?" He grumbled.

"Yeah, but you'd taste bad.. bleh!"

"Shut the up brat!!" He yelled roughly noogying your head. You whined loudly until he stopped and dropped a sandwich on your lap.

"I don't want it..."

"At least be fucking gratefull have something to eat!" Katsuki fumed at your lack of respect. His two friends lightly laughed watching you two.

"Well, well... ain't it the all star hero..." Just behind the school, in a small spot where rarely some students go during lunch. A boy with a group of 4, Katsuki's age, walked up to you two with a sinister smirk.

"The fuck you want?" Katsuki threatened shoving his into his pockets.

"Oh you know, the last year of middle school is coming up.... The top has room for only one person, you know..." The boy smirked in a smug way as if he had won already.

With a scoff Katsuki glared. "Hah! And the fuck are you gonna do you extra? Think you can fucking try to stand where I am? Yeah right!" Walking up to the slightly intimidated boy, both glared harshly at each other.

"You better keep your grummy hands off me..." he growled lowly but Katsuki had none of it and cackeled.

"You extra think you can beat me in my territory?" Katsuki asked. His hands blowing up looking more sinister than what he displayed earlier.