Chapter 33: The Big Day

The sun slowly start to rise, basking the city with its gentle glow as the birds start to sing and sound of distant cars echo in the silence of the morning. With the day starting so Peacefully, one might think that nothing could go wrong...

"Big brother!!!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs as you tackle the male in his bed causing him to grunt loudly, sitting up in a snap.

"The heck, brat!?" Katsuki roared holding you up by the collar. Not bothered by his furious look or the hint of death in his eyes, you excitedly wagged your tail at him unable to hold still.

"Its today!" You cheered making his eyes slightly widen.

"Shit! Did I sleep in!?!" He asked jumping to his feet before dashing to check his clock.

"Nope! It still two hours away!" You snickered mischeviously, amused by the annoyed look on your brother's face when he turned back to you.

"Why you little—"

"Hey, at least you get time to get ready!" You sassed with your closed fist resting onn your hips.

But Katsuki stubbornly retorted. "I don't need to get ready, I already am!" Crossing your arms you stoically played cool and point at him. "Ready in your pj's and bedhead, that is."

Finaly realizing his state since he woke up, Katsuki grabbed his towel and stomped out his room grumpily. "Not a squeak." He muttered leaving the room with you snickering in victory.

"Lizard: 1, TimeBomb: 0"

[--]

When Katsuki finished getting ready, he came down stairs to see you and your parents  ready by the table. "Time to eat!" You called him from your spot even when he already knows the drill.

Even though he was annoyed greatly by the stunt you pullled of that morning, he didn't want to give you the satisfaction of him fuming.

"Whatever.." He sat at his chair next to you with a plateful of food ready.

The food on the plate was decorated and themed like a good luck banner which had messages written with condiments, like ketchup, written. Katsuki has no words for this as he stared at the plate blankly. He already knew who made this by the longshot and the fact you stare at him eagerly awaiting for him to eat only justified his guess.

"Katsuki, (Y/N) made you breakfast today. Isn't it shocking?" Mitsuki spoke up first breaking the silence of the dinning room.

"Really? I haven't noticed any difference." He lied feeling his eye twitch but made sure to leave it out of the woman's sights. "It looked all too good to be true..." He added coming up with guesses as to what you may have concocted inside the seemingly 'innocent food'.

"Yeah, when (Y/N) heard that your entrance exam was gonna be tomorrow she jumped at the news..."

Katsuki looked over to you, ready to glare for trying too hard, that he found it annoying. But when he noticed sadden and distruaght look on your face, he surprisingly hesitated. In your thoughts you already had a good idea what he was thinking the moment you caught the twitch in his eye. It was because of that, that your mood sunk.

"Oh, really? Well, this better give me luck and strength for the exams or else I am sueing the chef."

Katsuki silently took in a deep breath before boldly stuffing a spoonfull in his mouth, which caught you by suprise.

It only took a few seconds for the flavor to be processed in his mouth and when it did, a sharp and familiar burning sensation spread through his mouth. The blonde male gave a blank look swallowing the food down his throat. "Its spicy" he say nonchalantly.