Chapter 21.5: What is going on?

In the end your mother was able to be notified about the said workshop, but what surprised you was that she already had another one in mind.

You were kinda sad that you weren't able to head to Haruguma's workshop but if your mom found it yourself then she must have heard from other mom who approved so you can't help it.

"Oh come on, (Y/N). Give it a chance I am sure you will love it..!" Mitsuki tried to ensure you.

Sighing you walking sluggishly hand in hand with your mother's as you arrived before a simple building.

It was a two story building with a simple color pallet. The roof was kinda traditional but the structure was modern.

With an encouraging tug you both entered the building to be greeted by a familiar face.

"O-Okutō-sensei..?" You blinked bewildered as the said dark haired man smiled at you.

"Morning." He greeted happily.

"See?" Mitsuki say knowingly as you both approach the desk. "Okutō-sensei's uncle is a teacher for kids who have trouble controlling their quirks..!" She say.

You nod unconsciously as she talk idly with your teacher.

Out of curiosity you looked around the room also noticing the door that was cracked every so slightly and passing by that door was a familiar botanist. That made you eyes narrow suspiciously.

"Oh, Seishin is here? (Y/N) isn't that a coincidence?"

With a nervous chuckle you nodded although you got a feeling that nipped the back of your mind.

Okutō-sensei is here, the ex-servant of Tora and Kōyō.

This is his uncle's building.

Kōyō is here and so is Tora, himself.

This is too suspicious and coincidental. With a delighted him Mitsuki bid you goodbye leaving you and Shinji by yourselves.

"Okutō-sensei?"

You suddenly spoke up shattering the silence. "Yes?"

"Do you believe in coincidences?"

"Well, I mean it happens all the time... But there are times when it doesn't makes sense—"

"That's right. Tora is smart and Kōyō can easily read people like an open book. And through influence they are strategically smart almost on the same level with a high school student." You cut him off with a calm look already making your way to the door.

Opening it you were greeted with 5 faces, 3 familiar, 1 new, and 1 from some old guy.

With a sigh you greeted them with smile.

"What in the world is going on?"

[Somewhere; Earlier]

Haruguma hum in amusement as he watches you and your mother walked pass his building and into another.

And her leaving alone before disappearing in the crowd.

"My, my... Looks like I have been discovered.." With a playful sigh he turned away and left the empty building.

==========================
Well I wanted to do another full chapter but I decided to just do a full on request scenario.

I am on trip right now so sorry for the late and small chapter.

To make it up, I will be opening a request for a chapter that is mainly on scenarios, I don't know many parts. I also don't know if I should do it separately or in a whole hour guys can suggest that.

And before I open it. No need to ask for a meeting up with Class 1-A or anyone the STUDENTS in UA.

I already have a plan for that.

Heroes? Possible.

Villains? Maybe.

Potatoes? Aw come on, you see the everyday..

Anyways, I already have some request. I am also using this to find some others I was not able to do or find. So here is your chance to re-request them. Put them here ONLY. If you won't I can't find them...

{[Request Here]}•••>