Chapter 35: Setchī, the Rolling Porcupine

"Come back here you hairy furball!" Katsuki yelled in fury chasing after Tora who smirked at him holding his phone in one of his claws. "I swear if you drop that, not even your own bodyguard can stop me from crushing you!!"

Being chased by Katsuki in the park, it would almost seem like a bonding moment with your brother. But really, its a super complicated elaborate plan to prank your brother.

Giggles erupted in the bushes far from the two males. You, Sen and Akira sat at the ready. Akira nervous and jittery, Sen all hyped, while you, boiling with energy and mischief. Oh, how angry your brother will be once this is over! Habits are made and learned, and for your group of friends, you all have a habit, meddling with danger. Like for example your brother.

It didn't really come overnight, it started to be just you. But when you met Tora and Kōyō, it then passed one to them. Then to Akira, surprisingly. Sen also joined in, but that part wasn't surprising, and it took a while for Setchi to join in.

But soon, you all became the K.C.A squad, meaning Katsuki's Cause of Anger squad.

And as a member, you all took this to heart. It's a mystery why Katsuki never thought of trying to expose you all to your parents. Maybe cause he never could? Hmm~

"Okay Kōyō, you ready?" you spoke into the blocky communication device.

"Always am," Kōyō reported before adding "Don't know with Setchī, though..." Kōyō bored tone in his voice when he spoke made you puff your scaled cheeks. "Setchī is an important part of the plan! Is he ready?"

"I am just pulling on your tail, good to go."

"..." The moment Kōyō spoke in that manner made your mind go blank. "...How are you pulling on my tail if you are not here?" you ask.

"That's a figure of speech" Growled the brunette making you hum in confusion.

"We don't learn that until grade 3, I heard." By now, the girls behind you looked at each other wondering if you forgot the plan.

"I often study ahead."

"Oh, that makes sense—"

"ARE YOU DONE YET!?! I AM LOSING SPACE!!" Tora voice suddenly boomed out of the communicator making your heightened ears ring. "Tora... you so loud.." You mutter rubbing your fin-like ears soothingly.

On the other side of the walky-talky, Tora clenched his teeth in annoyance. As he dodged another of Katsuki's attempts to grab him. 'So close..!' He thought barely missing Katsuki's fingertips. Once he landed on the ground he yelled "HURRY UP!!!" to a smaller communicating device attached to a strap on his arm.

Katsuki took that moment to reach for Tora who yelped in surprise.

Suddenly, between the two boys, a pink string was pulled tightly causing Katsuki's eyes to widen.

Tora smirked but celebrated too early when Katsuki leaped over the wire and tumbled into a landing position. "Got you brat!!!" Katsuki grinned almost scaring Tora shitless. He would have even been a goner if it weren't for the small rock that flew into Katsuki's palm and pinned his palm against the trunk of the tree.

Standing up from his hiding spot, Setchī, visibly trembling, pointed at Katsuki trying to hold a large grin. "H-H-Ha..! Ha..! I-I g-g-got y-you...!!" he sputtered.

Katsuki glared at the boy who looked like he is falling apart in his place.

Barely another second under the blonde's glare Setchī panicked and ducked back. Immediately following after his movements, a bunch of pebbles, including the rock in Katsuki's hand flew to the boy coating him in a rocky gravel ball.