Chapter 24: The Bigger Incident

(A/M): And here is the most awaited part of the story. I am sure many of you were wondering when will it be published, and despite my promises of publishing it soon, it still took this long for me to post it.

(Also sorry for the long wait, I was a bit busy)

But now I finally am and I hope you guys enjoy it!

==========================

The morning was peaceful, Mitsuki and Masaru is out already, so it is only both your and Katsuki in the big home.

Already in his shoes, Katsuki called for you. "Oi, brat! Hurry up down or else I will leave your scaly ass here!"

And immediately after he declared that fast footsteps were heard rushing down the stairs.

"Coming!" You huff in frustration at your impatient brother.

But as you head down the stairs you tripped which resulted into loud crashes on the bottom.

Katsuki looked over at the sound, removing his shoes, he quickly walked to the source and sighed at your state.

Laying on your back with your legs and tail over your shoulder, and toe claws already touching the floor. You groaned in pain struggling to get out of your peculiar position.

Annoyed as angry bees, Katsuki stomped over to you quickly picking you up by the waist and then to the door, yet again.

"Hey, Big brother, you can put me down now!" You say watching out on his shoes.

But the lack of a response made you worry.

"Big...brother?" Quietly Katsuki took both your bag and his bag in one hand along with your pair of shoes and miraculously exit the door locking it behind him.

"Wait..! P-Put me down f-first!"

[--]

"Ugh..! Big brother is so bossy..!" You fum with puffed up cheeks and arms crossed over your shoulder.

The said boy did no effort to retort and just scoff to the side. "You wouldn't even hurry up."

"I was trying to!" You argued looking at him angrily.

But he put a hand over your face pushing back a little so you wouldn't pathetic attempt 'man' him up.

"I don't wanna deal with this crap, let's just get school before my perfect tardy less record gets ruined by you." The boy hundred in annoyance and walked ahead quickly followed by you.

But upon reaching the Tatooin station, there was a commotion that was staring to arise.

With interest and curiosity burning in your eyes, you went to investigate.... Only for Katsuki to real you back.

"But—"

"No we are going to another station." Katsuki simply grunted making you whine. And you both walked away from the growing villain behind you two.

It didn't take you long before he dropped you off at your school gate. But by the time he did you were pouting like a monkey that didn't get it's banana.

"Oh don't give me that look!" Katsuki complained but you merely acted as if you never even heard him speak.

"Urrrgh... Fine, I will buy you ice cream later... Just quit the sassy attitude. I don't want another dramafest." Katsuki mumbled.

Satisfied with this term you gave him a big toothy grin before hugging his leg and bid him goodbye.

Unconsciously his hand waved slightly but it only lasted a second as he noticed the action and immediately slapped his own hand down. His face burned in slight embarrassment looking around furiously, making sure no one saw that.