Scenario 1

Scenario 1: What you are like in Day Care...

"Bye big brother! See you later! " you yell waving at the blonde who just grunted in acknowledgement and turn to leave.

"Hmphf! Not even a goodbye..." you pout with disappointment.

"If its always like this why do you even bother?" An irritated voice sound behind, looking back you came to see the tsundere tiger.

"Tora, I told you before, he just have his own way of doing things." You tell the boy, believing in the words your mother tells you.

With his grey hair swaying in the morning dew, Tora's yellow feline eyes stare at you with a deadpanned look. "I'm not gonna ask..." he sighs and walked to the entrance.

"Huh? What do you mean by that? Tora? H-Hey, Tora wait up!!"

[Ding Dong, there goes the bell!]

Sharing schools with older grade students isn't that bad, since your classes start at least 30 more minutes after theirs, you usually take the time to look around.

With that said, Tora trailed after you as both you head to the teachers office.

Upon opening, a lone teacher with dark shaggy hair sitting by their desk reading papers you'd know its too boring to bother about. "Hi! Shinji-san!!" You yell scaring the young man into almost crumpling the paper in his possession.

"(Y-Y/N)..! You surprised me..." sighed the teacher before he gave a lightly stern stare.

"And for the last time I am a teacher you call me respectively..."

"But we're the only ones here!" You complained.

"No, Oh Seishin, good morning!" Greeted the black haired teacher.

Scoffing the said boy turned away stubbornly making the two of you sigh. The guys not really that bad at times.... Uh... But he's fine with a bunch of things, I guess??

"Anyway are the others here?" You asked excitedly.

Just seeing you hop around made the  man chuckle at your silly antics. "Of course not idiot, we always make it here so early!" Scoffed the white tiger.

"Tora!" You whined "Okutō-sensei! Tora is being mean!"

"Now you address me as a teacher... (Y/N) you sly dog...." Shinji sighed his brown eyes portraying fondness over the children before him

"Sly is one of many words that cannot describe (Y/N), sensei"

"Hey!!"

[Play Time]

"Pass the ball, (Y/N)!" Yelled your friend.

"Hear it go!" Jumping as high as you can you threw the ball to your friend who was a bit far in distance to be normal. But your friend was still able to catch it.

Behind was a group and they awed once your friend caught the ball.

"(Y/N)! That's so cool! You are so strong even without a quirk yet!"

"Maybe your will be a super cool one!"

They chattered to you excitedly, while Tora just at your side scoffed at them arrogantly. "Whatever your quirk is it will never be better than mine.."

"What? Better than a kitty quirk?" You taunted knowing every little thing can irk the short tempered boy very well.

"Shut up! As least I already have a quirk! It means mine is stronger!" He retorted back.