Chapter 26: All Might

Seated on his lap with your legs around his waist, you smiled happily at your brother who only stared at you with eyes deep in thought.

Minutes only passed after the villain was disrupted. You were getting patches up by medical personal while the heroes collected the scattered remains of the gooey villain, all the while both you and Katsuki get praised for your quirks and the boy who successfully saved you was getting scolded.

Though for odd reasons, Katsuki didn't pay much attention to the praising heroes as he glared at Izuku with distaste.

Seeing that you frowned worriedly and leaned your head to block his view from the green head.

"Are you okay big brother?" You asked him with big, round, reptile-like, yellow orbs which only made him remember the freak stricken look you head before.

With a rough sigh he put a hand at the back of your head and made you lean on his shoulder.

"Big brother.."

"Just sleep for now.." He muttered lowly rubbing your back. With a content smile you wrapped your small arms around his neck and snuggled closer before you closed your eyes. "Okay...!"

From a distance, the boy Izuku almost stared in surprise at the sight of his most feared bully who is holding a young child so tenderly.

But slowly a smile soon surfaced on his lips. And just by this, he was able to know that Katsuki is not all that mean, it reminded him of the good old days.

[--]

"Did I sleep for too long?" You asked sleepily as your brother held your hand gently while you walked down the road.

"Nah, but you sure were heavy." The boy replied earning a light punch from you. "Meanie.." You say sticking out your tongue at the boy.

Finally looking around the area, you then noticed the inconsistency on the road home. In fact, it looks entirely different.

"Big brother why are we here?—"

"Wait here for a sec." Katsuki quickly interjected as he speed walk straight down the road looking both determine, angry and desperate which made you tilt your head in question.

Out of curiosity, you focused on you sense of hearing and tuned into the conversation of your brother who was not that far to be able to escape your hearing range at all.

"..."

Hearing the conversation and his words all together made you grin cheekily as you tuned out to give him some sort of privacy. Seconds later you noticed him walking up from where he left to and with a big grin you approached him.

"I didn't know you could say a thank you, big brother!" You teased earning a response face blonde who angrily grabbed onto the back of your uniform and decided to drag you the rest of the way.

"I did not such thing you brat!!!" He yelled walking briskly as you laughed enjoying the attitude of toughness he gave off, all the while he looked so frustrated and embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed!" You say.

"Shut up!!"

[--]

"How do you keep getting yourself into trouble like that?" Tora bluntly asked with a straight face.

"Maybe because its attracted to her." Kōyō remarked standing next to the white head.

"I have to agree that you do find yourself in not so good times, (Y/N)-chan.." Akira added softly making sure you won't think she is being offensive with the topic.

"Y-Yeah... W-We can be a-a bit worried for y-you..." Setchi stuttered shyly while Sen just shrugged and said.

"What they all said."

Frowning deeply you crossed your arms stubbornly around yourself as you sat on the ground.

"Okutō-sensei...help me.." You looked around them to the young adult who sat on a portable chair with shades on, reading a book.

He looked when you called him but just looked back down. "You handle it." He bluntly say making you curl up dramatically in betrayal.

"Waaah! You guys are so mean!" You complained rolling on the ground.

"Please grow up, I am not as patient you know." Tora looked at you with a bored look.

"What are you talking about? We are only 5!" You looked at them bewildered.

"Well we aren't ordinary children!" Sen exclaim frustratingly making you all grow quiet.

With a sigh you told them you were heading home since you were called by Tora to his house just to be scolded. Its like having 5 more parents scolding you —and your parents actually didn't scold you or Katsuki, they were worried to death.

Shuffling both hands in your pockets, you mindlessly roam around, still keeping mind to leave a scent trail back home after.

It wasn't till you caught whiff of a familiar scent. It wasn't that so familiar to be a close friend or relative, just familiar enough to know you met them before.

With a big grin you skipped to the source which lead you to Dagoba Beach. Peeking over the railings you saw a green head and a scrawny blonde adult.

"Broccoli-chan!" You cheered catching both individual's attention.

"O-Oh (Y/N)!" Midoriya yelped dropping some large junk in surprise, the older man with him looked just as surprised maybe even more as he suddenly spat out a large amount of blood similar to a spit take.

"Hi! What are you doing?" You asked curiously.

"U-Uh well we —"

"And why does mister smell like the big muscly man on the Tv?" Hearing that question their eyes widen further in surprise.

"H-How can you tell the difference?" The man asked stuttering words nervously.

"From before, the man's scent was all over you and big brother's, not to mention I processed his scent when he pet my head." You explained to them making them gulp.

"So can you please tell me why does he smell like All Might?"

==============================
Hey guys sorry for not updating much, I accidentally..(maybe) placed more energy in my other book than this eheheh... Whoops! But I still haven't started fixing up previous chapters so make sure to be ready for that.