Chapter 12: The Talk

Huffing in exhaustion you sat on the couch excited for the movies you both agreed to watch, completely unaware of the events that will soon unfold just above your head.

[--]

The air dense itself as both power glared at each other with great annoyance. Losing patients Katsuki scoffed and turned away.

"What's up with you?" Tora spoke before he could enter his room.

"The fuck is that supposed mean?" Katsuki looked back at the usual aggressive boy.

"Oh nothing, maybe because you are chasing your own tail like a stupid dog?" Enraged by his statement Katsuki parted lips to yell until Tora gestured to not.

"Don't want to get scolded, right?" Tora says referring to the two females downstairs that are in hearing range.

Making Katsuki realize that if he were to ever start yelling, it was sure to cause problems more in his side than he'd like.

"The heck you want asshole?" Katsuki scoffed leaning against his doorframe.

"Well.. What else do want me to say? Oh I don't know... Why do you hate (Y/N) so much?"

"Why the heck you care?"

"I care, cause this idiot made a promise, and they can't fulfil said promise if they are distracted by you." Tora said making Katsuki snort. "Why the heck would they are distracted by me?"

"They love you, you know.."

"I don't care a single bit of what they do, think or feel, they are in the way." Katsuki simply said as if it were practiced.

"In the way of what?" Tora growled.

"...stuff" he answered looking bored. "That is incredibly stupid of you." Katsuki glared at the silver haired.

"The heck you called me?"

"I called you Stupid. You deaf? You are stupid because you actually don't have a good reason why you hate (Y/N), who had done nothing to you." Tora says.

Katsuki mocked a laugh and looked at Tora with a taunting look. "And you have a good reason to meddle in family business?"

"Didn't you not acknowledge (Y/N) as your sibling?" the statement made the cocky grin form into a frown as Tora continued. "So I don't think this is a family matter I am walking into..."

Tora glared into Katsuki's eyes mockingly while Katsuki countered by a more scarier one.

"You said you were gonna be a hero?"

"Of fucking course–" Katsuki was about to start his brag but

"You'd be the shittiest hero alive if its that easy to make you hate a four year old so easily. Just hearing makes it sounds as if you are a childishly brat. Ridiculous I am pretty sure is the right word to describe."

Katsuki growled and turned to enter his room knowing well that beating Tora up would set some problems since his family is well-known.

"Your sibling loves you no matter what happens. For that I am jealous of how lucky you are."

Katsuki slightly stopped at that. "Blood relate or not, that is a great gift to have.. And yet you complain about it like a child." Without another word Tora walked to the bathroom leaving Katsuki to his own thoughts.

[--]

You fluffed the cushion pillow before you noticed Tora's form enter the living room. "There you are! You better be ready for this movie marathon!" You cheered with a grin. Your (e/c) gleamed with excitement.