April Fools; Part (2)

Another chapter! Hope you guys enjoy! Now for this chapter I am using an old request I haven't done yet. This..can be part of the plot I suppose.

Requested by:

panpan42

(I wasn't able to put ice cream in there... ;-;)

Prank Wars

Morning is at break and people are starting wake up for the day, everything was great but what was different about today...?

Oh yes, its April 1...

[--]

Snoring his troubles away, Katsuki was snuggled up under his blanket dreaming of being number one. With his arm covering his eyes while he sleep, he was the perfect prey.

Creeping in the shadows where no soul would dare step across on. A figure small and nibble dashed, disappearing from one spot to another approaching the unsuspecting prey...

Their movements made no utter sound as they over looked at the vulnerable prey. Their lips partied baring pearly whites from their pink cage and took a whiff of air.

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!"

"THE HELL—!?!"

BANG!!!

That my friend, is sound of morning in the Bakugo residence...

"Come back here you brat!" Fuming and boiling like a kettle, Katsuki rushed down the stairs in a heckle. Chasing after the little fiend who found it all fun... Alright now I am done...

As days turned to a full week with Katsuki and your relationship barely recovered unfortunately this didn't stop you from treating Katsuki as he was before.

Laughing at his red face from both pain and anger, just dodging his swings of fury. From afar it seemed as if it were pure comedy gold of the internet. Hint From Afar.

"Your fucking dead when I get my hands on you brat!" Katsuki yelled doing another attempt to catch the child but yet it seemed as you were becoming more skilled everyday all by being childish.

But what benefits for Katsuki is that he became more aware of his surroundings, he wouldn't admit that you were useful in little ways that he'd actually respect.

"You can't catch meeee-aaah!!!" You screamed as your foot lost friction and you and Katsuki suddenly slipped on the kitchen floor and slide in to a clear area in dinning room.

Hitting wall you both groaned completely forgetting what you two were doing for sec.

And looming over then was your mom. "Its good that you two are all fired up for the day, but I thought I told you two no running in the house?" She grinned as the two soon found out they slipped on water that covered the floor it would seem that your mother was moping the floor.

"Good morning mother! Happy April Fools!" You greeted with a smile.

"April Fools? Shit that's today?" Katsuki cussed to himself forgetting to prepare himself for the horrors of today.

Unfortunately for Katsuki, there us no school on that day, so knowing the gears of his own family, mainly knowing you are one to mess on days like these he had to prepare himself.

So starting then he was on full alert mode.

[Time Skip]

Heading towards the bathroom Katsuki walked down the hall with a towel over shoulder, for a second there he almost forgot to be cautious luckily for him he stopped himself before he grabbed the knob.