Chapter 3: School Trouble

Edited: 12/29/17; 7/14/18; 4/28/19

Three days past since you arrived and those days were livelier than before...

You laid on the living room floor watching children safe cartoon with your stomach against the surface of the carpet and your hands busy with a coloring book your mom got for you. You hum in delight as you divided your attention equally to both activities while your mom worked in the kitchen.

It was early, a bit too early for kids to be up but your caretakers do say you always rise with the sun every morning. Though it was quite annoying for someone...

Just as the clock in the kitchen struck 6 in the morning a loud boom was heard from upstairs making the grown woman sigh. With soft eyes, she looked over the counter to you through the doorway of the kitchen and dining room, past the hall and through the entrance of the living room meeting your (e/c) eyes.

"You know what to do." She comments with a smile making you beamed and dashed up the stairs with nimble feet.

By the time you reached the net floor, you bent down in a crouch position hiding behind the wall where the stairs are. "Kkkrh! Comandewr! This is soldier number 1, about to wake up the sleeping bowm!(bomb)" you said to yourself mimicking the sound of a walky-talky.

"Affewmitarive (A/N: this was intentional, you are still 4. It's only for long words though and words that have silent letters.) just becawefill! Kkkrh!" you giggled to yourself happily and sneak into Katsuki's room that lay next to your's and stood at a good distance away from the bed in where the sleeping beast lay. You grinned and got into a runner's position then dashed to gather momentum and took the leap off faith.

On the outside, Masaru just exited the bathroom fully dressed and content. "Aah... What a lovely day...!" He sighed happily.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!" Katsuki's voice was heard in the entire house that almost echoed out the morning air like an alarm. His door suddenly opened and you were first to exit as he chased you down the stairs.

"Katsuki! Leave your sister alone and get dressed!" Mitsuki's voiced was shot clear through the floor and the loud chatter of the lively family bounced off of Masaru.

"It's a beautiful day too!" He beamed and walked down the stairs to break up another wrestle of the two hot-headed looks alike.

[Later]

"Yay! Daycare, I'll make so many friends!" You chirped skipping ahead in a peach coat and pastel pink scarf, Katsuki, on the other hand, followed you a bit calmly with a frown on his face.

"Ah, Katsuki, you are gonna have to drop (Y/N) at the daycare today." Mitsuki started earning a quick sharp answer from her eldest son.

"Shut up punk!-Anyway it's only today, cause starting now your gonna have to pick (Y/N) up after school while I take her to the daycare, but just today, since I'm busy, you have to do it," she explained sipping her coffee as the boy yelled.

"Yay! Big brother is taking me to school!!" You cheered not bothered by his constant whines of frustrations and growls. '

'It's only for today...' He assured himself as he took a deep breath.

You, on the other hand, is practically a miniature sun! You smile so brightly your skin seemed to be glowing. Your steps had a skip in it and your (h/c) hair, that was tied in a low ponytail, was bouncing all over the place with your movements as well as that one strand in the middle of your forehead that is standing up like an antenna.