Chapter 18: Truth

I am sorry its bad. And I can't help myself again. Can someone please give some tips on background pls.?
===========================

Everything finally fell back into place like normal. You woke up wity the sun you are cheerful and jumpy again and it seemed that somehow you were able to form a bond with your smart tail.

Today was the day you find out the name of your quirk. Since it is uniuqe they had to put it down records.

"Alright, we have all the info down, though since you are still a child there may be features that could not appear at your age." Dr. Kōzō said showing the paper to your parents as you sat on your father's lap.

"Though this is also a rarety aince majority of the children population with mutation quirks are born with some of their body structure before it developes." You smiled excitedly listening to them talk aboit how special you were.

If it weren't for Katsuki rubbing some of his pride on you, you would be flustered by all the chatter.

"So what is the name of my quirk??" You asked excitedly trying to peak at the papers.

"Well, it seemed as you have all the usual features of everyday reptiles, except for the fire breathing, so let's it..!" You leaned forward to hear it as Dr. Kōzō thought about the name.

"All in one reptile!"

You blinked in surprise. "All in one reptile?"

"Good name right?" The brown haired woman puffed she chest in pride.

"Uh.. Why not dragon?" Mitsuki asked nervously smiling at the female.

"Huh? But 'All in one reptile' is a good name!"

"But dragon more is simple." Masaru tried to reason. "And it makes more sense."

"But she doesn't have wings.." Dr Kōzō pouted to herself.

"Do all dragons have wings?" You questioned. Hearing the comeback the woman fumbled with her words before she sighed and admitted defeat.

"Alright, Dragon it is then.." begrudgingly writting down the name she mumbled to herself of how unoriginal the name is.

"And now Dragon is an official quirk!"

With a grin you cheered with your tail swinging in excitement. You can't wait to tell Tora.

[--]

"Dragon, huh?" Tora tried out the name as he read a 1st grader math book.

"Pretty cool right!?" You grinned bouncing on the sole of your feet.

"Isn't that a bit too much for you?" Tora teased as you pouted.

"Hmpf! Well why are you reading a book for the first year in elementary?"

"Preparation.." He answered making you deadpan.

"Look, I got a reputation to keep. I have to get the highest of grades if I ever want to make my parents proud."

"You seem pretty hyped this week Tora.." You commented sitting in front of the boy.

"My parents are coming back from their business trips and when they come they expect a lot." Tora insisted answering some activities on the book.

"Their praises sure means a lot from you, huh?" You say with an amused smile.

"Of course! And didn't you promise to help me!?" Tora huffed watching you sit back.

"How can I help you if you are way ahead?" You teased playfully making him grumble.

"I'm kidding." You laughed raising your hands in a surrendering way. "But, I am pretty sure I help with emotional support." Hearing that he sighed through his nose.

"What?" You heard light laughter that came from him as he rested a cheek on his hand looking at your teasingly.

"I thought I was the one giving you emotional support."

You slightly blushed at his words. You pouted and pulled on his book where his elbow rested on, making his face hit the desk.

"What a show you both put up." Looking up you smiled at Kōyō's arrival.

"How your trip to granny's, Ivy." Koyo grumbled before he took a seat next to you.

"Says the person who is practicing his worss to how your conversation with your parents may playout." Kōyō smirked at Tora's flushed face.

"Tora are you that nervous?" You asked.

"Tora's family is well-known for having prodigies in the bloodline." Kōyō explained.

"And since he is the youngest of his side, he was expected to rise further than his siblings." Tora growled breaking the pencil in his graps.

"You knew a lot about Tora, Kōyō, why is that?" You asked making sure not to give away the information you found out from your teacher.

"Well, you I have lived in the household since I was born, it was very obvious. "

"How about the fact you were adopted into the family by uncle." Tora spat making your eyes widen.

The table went quiet for a few seconds before you turned to Kōyō who was looking at the table.

"Kōyō..." you trailed off making the brown haired boy look at you. "When you wanred me about the fact I was adopted... Were you-"

"I was jealous.." He said softly.

"I was very jealous back then, about your story from being a well loved kid in the orphanage and a well loved kid with your family." Kōyō explained.

"When I was a baby I was adopted by my dad because I looked so much like his son that never made it through birth..." the boy sighed.

"But because I wasn't really a blood relative I wasn't treated with such luxury if ever my father was away.. I grew up to befriend Tora, but when he turned 3 we were separated. He lived with luxury and I lived with work." Kōyō looked at you.

"When I finally heard a difderent story, in which you also were neglected, I very satisfied, I tried to make myself feel better by hurting you with the aame problem I had." With a chuckle Kōyō looked out the window.

"But you were quite a..." With a aired laugh Kōyō shook his head. "Nevermind.." Kōyō stood up silently and went away.

You blinked in surprise and turned to look at Tora to see him back to reading his math book.

"Did you knew already?" He didn't say anything but nodded.

Seeing as the tension won't leave till you do something. With a loud groan you laid your chin on the table. "This is so confusing I am gettibg hunry!" You whined.

"You just ate a few minutes ago." Tora furrowed his eye brow. You shrugged your shoulder watching birds fly by in the sky.

Before Tora could ask again the caretaker announced it was play time and immediately all the children went to the play areas.

"Ooh! Let's go an play!" You cheered tugging on Tora's arm.

"You go, this means a lot to me." Tora insisted. With a nod of understandment you exited the classroom to play with the others.

[--]

You laughed as your playmates tries to steal the ball from the opposing team. You were assigned as goal keeper so you had to stay in at least one area to make sure the ball doesn't get pass you.

Suddenly the ball flew other your heads and hit against a tree.

"Aw man!"

"Bakugo-chan! Can you get it?!" You nodded with a grin and quickly went up to the ball but then you noticed an injured bird laying on the ground near the ball.

Despite your brain and tail nudging to move towards the ball that is rolling away.

You couldn't help but stare at the bird. You felt hungry again... even more hungry than ever before.

"Bakugo-chan did-!!! -Aaaaah!!!!!!!"